Chapter 6: The New Roomate

Y/N Point Of View:

It Was 7:00 Am, That Call With Sana Made Me In A Good Mood. That Girl Really Changed My Mood.Maybe I Can Dress Up For Her And Maybe I Can Be A Gentleman To Her Today . On The Side Of That, I Should Make A Move At Her. Let's See How's The Weather Today. As Soon As I Walked Out, The Wind Blew My Face. So Lemme Get this Straight, It's Sunny Outside But The Wind Is Cold? How Does That Work?

Yeaa...Time To Impressed Sana! I Got To The Shower And Got Ready. I looked Into The Mirror. And Looked At My Outfit.

(This Is Your Outfit)

Perfect! Just A Few Final Touches

I Spray Fragrance On Me And Grabbed My Wallet, My Cell Phone,And My Sunglasses. And Headed Towards My Car.

(This Is Your Car)

Pulling Out My Phone, I Called Sana

"Hey Sana. I'm Headed Towards The Hotel Wait For Me Outside!"
"Okay. I Have My Bags Ready And Im Headed Outside!" Sana Replied

The Hotel Started To Show Up And I Put My Sunglasses Just To Make Me Look Cool. I Saw Sana Waiting For Me In Front Of The Hotel. I Parked The Car Infront Of The Hotel And Got Out Of The Car To Help Sana With Her Bags.

"Hey. I'll Help You With The Bags."
"Such A Gentleman Y/N" Sana Started To Chuckle.
"Heh..Get In The Car You Pabo I got Your Bags" I Flashed Her Big Smile

I Got Her Bags And Put Them Into The Trunk While Sana Entered The Car. She Had 3 Bags Of Clothes. They Were Heavy Too.Closing The Trunk,I was Headed To The Drivers Seat And Took My Seat

"Wow,Someone Is In A Good Mood" Sana Complained. It was My Chance To Make My Move.

I Took Off My Sunglasses And Looked At Her.
"Because You Made Me Be In A Good Mood."

Sana Started To Blush Badly While She Complement Me.
"Aigoo... Your So Cool Y/N-Unni!"
"Im Only Cool For You And No One Else." I Said And Smiled At Her. Sana Started To Get Closer To Me.
"Good... Let's Keep It That way.." She Whispered.

God This Girl Really Kills Me...

I Decided To Get More Closer To Her,Almost Touching Our Noses Making Eye Contact With Each Other.

"Fine.. You Win." I'd Whisper As I Pulled Away, Smiling At Her And Started To Drive Back Home.

———————————————————————————
                           Sana's Point Of View:

We Were Arrived To Y/N Apartment Where Her Neighborhood Was Calming And Was Full Of Happiness. Both Of Us Got Off The Car, I Was Looking Around The People,The Park In Front  Of Her House. It All Seemed Peaceful. Y/N Was Grabbing My Bags Out Of The Trunk. She Started Walking Towards Her Apartment Building.

"Yah! Sana,Aren't You Coming?" Y/N Yelled At Me.
"I'm Going!" We Both Walked Together Towards The Elevator And Entered It. As The Elevator Went Up, Y/N Asked Me A Question.

"Are You Exited To Live With Me?"
"How Can I Not Be?" I Give Her A Warm Smile.
"Good" Y/N Nodded

We Walked The Hall And Stopped At Her Apartment Door. As Soon As She Opened The Door, I Started Running Towards Her Living Room And Out To The Balcony. Her Balcony View Is Beautiful. I Can See A Lake Full With Cherry Blossoms Trees. A Bridge And The Sun Set. Y/N Left My Bags In My Room. Wah...Looking Around The Whole Apartment,It Was Big.

"Yah.. Your Apartment Is Big." I Was Amazed

"Your Room Has A Bathroom Inside Just Like Mines. We Should Go Tho, We Don't Want To Be Late To School." Y/N Said.

"Your Right...Gaja Y/N-Ssi! I'll Get Comfy Once We Come Back From The Campus."

"From Now On I'll Bring You And Drop You Off Wherever You Go. Understand?" Y/N Looked At Me As We Arrived At Campus.
"Ms. Lee,Already Jealous?" I Smirked At Her And Started To Tease Her
"No! I Just Don't Want Anybody To Steal You Away From Me!"
"Don't Worry Y/N-Ssi, I Won't Let Anyone Get At Me.... Maybe...." I'd Started To Giggle.
"YAH! I Mean It!" Y/ N Started To Put Her Sunglasses On And Went To Cool Mode.
"Stay There. I'm Being The Cool Gentleman Right Now."

Y/N Got Of The Car And Started To Open The Door For Me. Everyone In The Campus Started To Look At Us. Some People Were Glaring At Me While Others Were Gasping Amazingly.Y/N Offered My Hand And Helped Me Get Out Of The Car In A Elegant Way. She Closed The Door And Locked It.

"Let's Go?" Y/N Offered Me To Hold Onto Her Arm.

I Wrapped Arm Around Y/N Arm And Started Walking.

"Wow Y/N Is So Cool!"
"Sana Is So Lucky!"
"Y/N Is Dreamy..."
"I Approve This Relationship!"
"That Sana Is Stealing Y/N From Us! Humph!"

That's All I Heard From The Crowd Of People. Not Only That People Started To Take Pictures Of Us.
Is Y/N Really That Popular?!
I'm Kinda Getting Jealous...

"It's Okay,I'm Only For You These Girls Are Useless To Me." " Let's Head To Class?"
Y/N Flashed A Smile To Me. My Heart Started Beating Fast Along The Way To Class.

———————————————————————————
3rd Person Of View:

Jennie Was Looking From Far Away. The Way Y/N Was Looking At Sana All Lovey Dove, Making Jennie Mad. Her Fists Were Balled Up And Her Teeth's Were Clenched.

"Just Watch Out Sana. I Will Take My Revenge."
"Oppa Will Be Mine."
"Whether You Like It Or Not."

Jennie Showed An Evil Smile.As She Walking Away, She Planning Something Evil.

———————————————————————————
[Jenny]
Hey Guys! Just A Quick Update! 🧡
I'm Deciding Whether I Should Do Chapter 7💕
But Please Keep Supporting This Fanfic!💜
Stay Healthy!❤️