Chapter 39: Another Death.

Y/N's POV:

Earlier This Morning~

I Was Boarding Her Flight Back To Korea. Before I Left Hong Kong, I Got A Message From The Stupid Unknown Number.

Unknown Number:
Good Bye, Lee Y/N.

Pilot:"Lady And Gentleman We Will Take Off Now. Please Stay Seated Until Further Notice."

I Saw A Lady Next To Her Who Was Scared To Death. She Seemed Like She Was Also In Her 20's. Yet She Was So Pretty When She Was Scared. The Girls Was Holding Onto My Arm, Burring Her Face Against The Seat. The Plane Took Off, Making The Girl Hug Harder On My Arm. I Can Barely Move My Arm. Soon The Plane Was Steady And Was Free To Move.

You:"Umm... Are You Okay..?"

The Girl Looked At Me And Then Down At My Arm With Her Red Cheeks.She Quickly Apologized To Me As She Let's My Arm Go. Finally I Get To Move My Arm!

???:"S-Sorry...I Just Have A Bad Experience With AirPlanes..."

You:"Oh It's Okay. You Can Be Clingy On Me. I Don't Mind."

???:"Thank You. I Didn't Catch Your Name..."

You:"Ohh Im Lee Y/N...."

???:"Wait From Upcoming KPop Group Called Stray Kids?"

You:"Yea That's Me."

???:"We Both Are KPop Idol Then Hehe!"

You:"Really?"

???:"Yea. I'm Starting To Debut With A Girl Group Named Itzy."

You:"Sounds Cute."

???:"Thank You. Oh And My Name Is Shin Yuna But Just Call Me Yuna!"

I Extend My Hand To Yuna. Yuna Decided To Shake Her Hand And Gave Me A Big Smile. God Her Smile Is Cute...

 You:"Well Nice To Meet You Yuna

You:"Well Nice To Meet You Yuna. Nice Smile You Got There."

Yuna:"Thank You Y/N-Ssi. Umm...Can I Ask How Old Are You?"

You:"I'm 23. And You?"

Yuna:"Jesus Your So Old! Your 7 Years Older Than Me. I'm 16 ."

You:"Really?! You Seem Like An 22 Year Old Sweet Girl."

Yuna:"I Get That A lot Hehe..."

Yuna And I Were Getting To Know Each Other More And More Each Time. We Both Got To Share Each Others Interest And Opinions About Things. I Can Say That We Are Getting Along Pretty Well. Moments Later, The Airplane Started Jumping. Everyone Looked Surprised And Scared. Suddenly The Airplane Started To Dive Down. The Air Bags Started To Come Down From The Ceiling Of The Plane.