Chapter 27: Familiar Faces

Y/N POV:

I Was Walking With Sana And Joy To Dance Class, Both Of Them Were Grabbing My Arms On Each Side. Suddenly, I Got A Call. I Pulled My Phone From My Pocket. And I Looked At The Caller ID.

Your Mind: "Unknown Number...?"

You: "Excuse Me Lady's, I Gotta Take This Call. I'll Be Back."

The Girls Nodded Their Heads And Waited For Me. I Walked 5 Feets Away From Them, I Answered The Call. When I Answered The Call The Voice Was Deep Really Deep. I Thought It Was Some Sort Of Prank.

You: Hello..?

???: "Lee Y/N. You Don't Know Me But Another Blessing Is Coming Towards You. Enjoy Your Last Moments With Sana."

You: "Yah. I Don't Play Pra-"

The Caller Suddenly Hanged Up The Phone. I Looked At The Phone Weirdly. I Look Over To The Side Where Someone Called My Name. It Wasn't Sana Or Joy. A Girl Came Ran To Me And Gave Me A Hug.

???: "LEE Y/N"

Every Time The Girl Got Closer, I Could Identify Easily Who It Was. I Didn't Like Who It Was Though.

You: "C-Chuu..."

That's Right. Kim Ji-woo Also Known As Chuu, Is One Of My Ex's From The First Year Of College. The Reason Why We Broke Up Is Because She Moved To Busan And Back Seoul Again.

Okay Let Me Explain My Love Life Right Now.

Chuu Was My First Girlfriend Back In Freshman College. We Broke Up Due To Her Moving Into Other Place Far Away.

Chungha And I Were A Thing Until I Realized That I Just Wanted To Be Friends. Don't Get Me Wrong, She Cute As Fuck, But Sana is Hot As Fuck.

Jennie Was My Second Girlfriend. We Broke Up Because....Well I Don't Wanna Bring Up The Past. But She Came To Me To Apologize For What She Did.

And Right Now, Im Currently Dating A Beautiful Japanese Girl Named Sana Minatozaki. This Girl Kills Me So Much. Her Aegyo, Her Sexiness, The Way She Cares About Me And Loves Me Is A Whole Different Level.

Chuu: "I Missed You, Y/N"

She Started Hugging Me More Tightly. Of Course I Didn't Hug Her Back. Why? Because Who The Fuck Hugs Their Ex's.

Sana's POV:

Joy And I Were Talking About Somethings We Like And How Me And Y/N Met. Joy Was Looking Over To Y/N And Noticed That Another Girl Was Hugging  Y/N. I Got Mad A Bit But Y/N Didnt Hug Her Back Which Made Me Abit Happy.

Joy: "Uh Oh...That's Trouble. Come On Let's Go."

Joy Ran Next To Y/N. She Startes Glaring At Her.

Chuu: "Oh..Look It's Y/N's Little Girlfriend Named Joy. What A Shamed, You Ruined Our Perfect Momment."

Joy: "Yah! She's Not My Girlfriend! This Is My Best Friend!"

Chuu Started To Chuckle Abit And Started Talking Again.

Chuu: "Like If I Give 2 Fucks."

I Came Up Next To Y/N Hugging Her Arm. She Looked At Me And Smiled Abit.

Chuu: "Yah! Who Are You To Be Clingy On My Girlfriend?"