Chapter 34: See You Soon

Y/N POV:

It Was Already The Morning. This Is The Beginning Of Hell And Torture...Tomorrow I Have To Break Up With Sana Which Breaks My Heart.... I Don't Want To Break Up With The Love Of My Life...But I Trust Her... I Know She Will Be Broken... But I Promise To Run Back To Her As Soon As This Is Over... For Her Safety.

I Got Up From Bed And Took A Shower. Just Thinking About Tomorrow Is Bothering Me So Much. I Looked Through My Closet And Got Dressed.

Your Outfit:

I Left The Bedroom And Left Sana A Message In The Kitchen

I Left The Bedroom And Left Sana A Message In The Kitchen. Sigh... I Never Felt Like Shit... Ever Since The Incident With Jennie. I Made My Way To My Car And Drove All The Way To The JYP Building.

The Message:
"I Left To The JYP Building To Talk To PD-Nim About Something. I'll be Back Soon For Lunch!"

The Jyp Building Started Popping Up, I Made My Car Park And Putting My Face Mask On. My Heart Started To Feel Heavy. I Was Feeling Pain Inside, My Eyes Were Getting Watery And Watery Every Minute.

You:"Fuck..."

I Ball Up My Fits. I Was Mad Yet Sad. I Couldn't Hold My Anger.

You:"Fuck... Fuck...FUCK!!!"

I Started Hitting My Wheel With My Fists. Screaming In Pain. I Was Sobbing. I Never Felt This Sad Before. I Wiped My Tears With My Sleeves. I Opened My Glove Box And Took Out My Face Mask, Putting It On. I Flipped May Cap Forward And Walked Inside The Building. That's When I Went To See Mr. JYP.

JYP:"Ahh There's My Girl!"

You:"Hey Boss, Hows The 2 Songs Coming Along?"

JYP:"They Are Ready For You Too Start Recording! Come on Let Me Show You Them."

I Nodded My Head And Walked To The Studio With Mr. JYP. He Started To Play The First Song Where It Sounded Calming And Heartfelt.

(A/N:Pretend That You Wrote And Sing These Songs Im Making You Guys Seem Like A Big Artist!😂)

The First Song:

The Lyrics For This Song Were Ready. I Spent The Whole Night Making Lyrics For These Songs. One Of Them Was For Sana.... And The Other One It's Mostly For Every One But... It's About My Feelings Towards Her...