Chapter 9: Father

Y/N Point Of View:

"D-D-Dad..." I Was Speechless. I Didn't Know What to React. My Mind Went Completely Blank.

"I Finally Found My Daughter..." My Dad Walked Closer To Me. He Wanted To Hug Me, But I Pushed Him Away From Me. My Tears Started To Shed Up, My Blood Was Boiling From Anger, Wanting To Yell At Him. Sana Glanced At Me, She Was Worried About Me And My Father.

"Get In The Car...We'll Talk In The Apartment."
"I Don't Want To Cause A Scene..."

I Started The Car And Drove Away, Along The Way It Was Quiet And Awkward. Sana Noticed That I Was Feeling Hurt Inside. She Intertwined Her Fingers With Mines. I Put My Car Into Autopilot And Looked At Her Giving Her A Smile.

I Opened The Door For My Dad And Sana. I Pulled Sana Before She Entered.

"If I Scream, Please Forgive Me. I Haven't Seen Him For The Longest Time. He Left Me When I Was Young... And Right Now Im Filled With Rage And Sadness... I Hope You Can Understand Me.."

"Don't Worry, Im Always Here For You..." Sana Planted A Kiss On My Lips,I Started Smiling At Her And We Entered The Apartment Together.

"I'll Be In My Room" Sana Bows To My Dad And Dismisses Herself.

"Is She Your Girlfriend..?" Dad Asked.

"Yes...But Thats Not What Matters.What The Fuck  Are You Doing Here?"

"I Regret Leaving You.. Y/N... I Want You To Forgive Me For Leaving You And Your Mother."

"Why Did You Leave Us?! Huh..?!" My Dad Stood Quiet.

"Oh I See Now, YOU CHEATED ON MY MOTHER DIDNT YOU?!" I started Yelling At Him With Anger. He Nodded.

"YOU FUCKING THINK THAT IMA FORGIVE YOU THAT FUCKING EASILY?!"

"YOU LEFT ME FOR 18 YEARS AND TO MAKE IT WORSE YOU CHEATED ON MY MOM"

" IM SORRY DAD BUT IM NOT LETTING YOU BACK INTO MY LIFE!"

"Not Yet Anyways...."

"I'm Letting You Stay For The Night, Tomorrow Your Out Of My House.."

"You Can Sleep In My Room.Ill Just Sleep With Sana..."

I Walked Into My Room And Grabbed My White Shirt With Joggers And With My Boxers And A Sports Bra. And A Towel.

"There's A Bathroom Inside Of My Room Make Your Feel Home."

"Good Night.."

—————————————————————————                            
                           Sana's Point Of View:

Y/N Came Into My Room With Her Sleeping Clothes.

"Can I Sleep In Here For Today..?" I Grabbed Her Wrist And Made Her Sit On My Bed.

"Of Course You Can..!"
"How'd It Go With Your Dad?

"N-Not Good..." Y/N Sighed.
"I'm Sorry About That..." Id Rub Her Back.
"But You Know What I Want?" Y/N Asked
"What Is It?"
"I Think We Both Know What We Want." She Winked At Me.
"I Think I'm Getting The Same Idea." I Sat On Top Of Her.