Chapter 3: Car Seat

3rd Person Point Of View:

Jennie Saw How They Ran Out Of The Locker Room. She Was Jealous And Angry. Jennie's Blood Was Boiling Hot. Her Hands were Balled Up. Her Jaw Was Clenched.

"Sana Minatozaki... I Will End You...!"
"Lee Y/N Will Be Mine Soon!"

—————————————————————————
Y/N Point Of View:

Running And Running With Sana. Once We Arrived In Infront Of The Door For Dance Class,I Realized That I Was Still Holding Sana's Wrist. I Was Blushing Bad. My Heart Was Beating Way To Fast.
W-What If She Hears My Heart Beat! I-I'm Freaking Out!!!

"S-Sorry! I Didn't Mean Too..!" I Soon Entered The Room Still Freaking Out. Everyone Was Staring Me All Confused And I Took A Deep Breath. I Didn't Let It Bother Me.

Sana Then Came Into The Classroom. The Teacher Asked Where Was She And She Answered The Restroom.Mr.Park Understood.

"Well I Gotta See What You Got. You Will Partner Up With. Joy, Ryujin, Somi, Sumni, Hwasa,And Solar To Do Song Called
"Heart Attack" By AOA" Mr.Park Said As The Girls Were Gathering Around To Discuss Each Role.

I Remember This Song. This Song Was A Sexy Dance.Sana Might Bring Her Sexiness Out.
The Girls Were In Starting Position.My Eyes Were All On Sana. As The Girl Started,My Heart Fluttered.

She Was Really Into It. We Both Made Eye Contact.All Of The Sudden My Pants Were Big. As I Look Down My Penis Was Hard. You Can See A Bulge In My Pants. I Was Way To Embarrassed That I Had To Look Away. I Was Wondering If I should Ask Sana To Have Lunch With Us. Just To Get To Know Her More. You Know What Im Going To Ask Her.

The Song Ended,Sana Walked Towards Me Sat Next To Me. I Gave Her The Towel She Gave Me And Decided To Ask Her.

———————————————————————————
Sana's Point Of View:

I Was Dancing And I Noticed That Y/N Was Looking At Me. As We Were Making Eye Contact, My Heart Started Pounding. Again. Y/N Looked Down And Noticed Something In Her Pants. Since She Was Looking Down And Decided To Look Down And... She had A Bulge!

I Quickly Looked Away And Started Blushing Beat Red. I Wanted To Talk To Her. Me And The Girls Finished The Song And I Finished I Decided To Try And Talk To Y/N. I Walked Towards Her And Sat Next To Her.

"Hey Sana." "H-Here.." Y/N Gave Me The Towel.

"T-Thank You.." I Said To Her All Nervous.

"I-I Wanted To Ask You Something..."

"What Is It Y/N?"

"Do you..Uh..Want To Have Lunch With Nayeon-unii,Jihyo-Ssi And 4 Other Friends..?"

I Automatically Said Yes Well Because Of Y/N...

As The Bell Rang, I Followed Y/N To Find All Her Friends.We All Gather To Y/N Car Which Was A Toyota Highlander. She Had To Borrow Her Moms Car For Today Because Her Tesla Model S Was Being Fixed.

"Sana-unii!" I Heard My Name Being Called. When I Turned Around, It Was Jihyo-Ssi And Nayeon-Unii. Moments Later, Someone Called
Y/N  Name. 4 Girls Came Walking Towards Us. Nayeon-Unii And Jihyo-asi Started Waving At The 4 Girls Along With Y/N.

"Tofu-Ssi! Minari! Chaeyoung-Ssi! Momoring! Jihyo Called Their Names And Was Jumping Around. I'm Gussing They All Know Each Other.

"So Who's Calling Shotguns?" Y/N Asked. When She Said Shotguns It Means Who's Sitting In The Front Along With The Driver. Everyone Looked At Each Other And Started Smiling At Each Other.

"I Think Sana-Unii Should Be In The Front."
Said Jihyo-ssi. All Of The Girls Agreed. I Started Blushing.So Did Y/N But She Walked Away And Said "Lets Go!"

We All Got Into The Car And I Sat In The Front With Her.

I was Shy And I Was Quiet. I Didn't Know What To Say..

———————————————————————————
[Jenny]
Hey Guys! Sorry This Chapter Is Short But Im Going To Rest For Now! I'll Upload Chapter 4 Later Today!❤️