10k Special!

(Disclaimer: No Authors POV or 3rd Person View!)

Italic Bold: Japanese
Underlined Bold: English
Normal Bold: Korean

Y/N POV:

5 Year Later~

Fangirls And Fanboys:"Lee Y/n! Lee Y/n!"

You:"My Name Is Lee Y/n.Thank You For Coming Today And Have A Great Night!"

I Quickly Got Off The Stage And Left Towards The Waiting Room As I Took Off My EarPiece.

5 Years Have Passed By And I've Been Doing Good. Sadly, Me And The Boys Disbanded But Still Keep In Touch With Each Other By Eating Out And Drinking Soju. I Went Solo At JYP Entertainment While The Guys Went To The Military.

As For TWICE, They Disbanded 2 Years Ago. Surprisingly, They All Still Meet Up In Seoul. Seeing Sana Cry At The Last Concert Was One Of The Best Yet Saddest Moments Ever. Talking About Sana, We Both Had A Big Incident With Her. No We Didn't Get A Divorce, It's A Good Incident! I Guess...

My Manager Was Walking Next To Me And Opening The Door Reavealing Some Stray Kids Members And  All Twice Members Singing While Sana Came Up To Me With A Birthday Hat And Cake.

Everyone:"Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da...! saeng il chuk ha ham ni da...! sarang ha neun
Y/n-shi...! saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!"

(Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday Dear, Y/n!
Happy Birthday To You!)

Sana Started Putting My Birthday Hat On My Head As Everyone Cheered And Screamed For Me. I Quickly Blowed Out The Candles And Clapped Along With Everyone.

Everyone:"Whooo!"

You:"Thank You Everyone!"

Bang-Chan:"Happy Birthday, Noona!"

Felix:"Sorry That Only The 3 Of Us Could Come But We Got Some Gifts From The Other Members For You!"

Seungmin:"Plus You Killed Your Concert Today!"

Tzuyu:"Fuck Yeah! You Did!"

Jihyo Quickly Smaked Tzuyu's Arm And Glared At Her With A Stern Voice Tone.

Jihyo:"Idiot..We Have All The Kids Here!"

Tzuyu:"Whoops!"

Mina:"Oh Well...That Word Is In Their Ears Now."

Chaeyoung:"Most Definitely It Is."

Jeongyeon: "Well The Party Is Not Here In The Waiting Room!"

Nayeon:"To Y/n House We Go!"

Momo: "Wooohooo!"

You:"Arraseo. Let Me Change Into My Clothes And Tiddy Up."

Sana:"Here's The Keys To The House, Dahyun.Well Catch Up, Plus The Kids Are Still Sleeping The Couch."