Chapter 15: Sleepover And Wedding

Y/N POV:

Me And The Boys Decided On The Roles,Like Always Im Jeon Jungkook. I Looked At Sana Winking At Her. She Started To Mouth "Fighting!"
The Boys And I Went To Our Starting Places. The Music Started To Play.

During The Dance Performance, I Saw Sana Gazing At Me.I Cant Even Stop Smiling Because She Makes Me Go Crazy. I Looked Over To The Side And I See So-Mi Looking At Me Life If She Found Her New Crush. She Actually Does Seem Like Im Her New Interest.

The Boys And I Finished The Song And Went To Rest Mode. Sana Started Wiping My Sweat With A Towel.

"You Did A Good Job Baby! You Ready For The Next Song?" Sana Asked.

"Yes! Then Its Us Dancing Together!"
"Your Up Again, Ms.Lee. You Will Dance To "Move" By Taemin, You Got That?" Mr.Park Explained To Me.

I Nodded.

"Fighting,Y/N-ssi!" I Looked Over At Sana Who's Cheering For Me.

I Went To Take My Place And Started Dancing As Taemin.

The Crowed Cheered And Clapped As I Finished The Dance. People Were Wooing And Whistling At Me For Doing A Good Job.

"Sana And Y/N,You Guys Are Next! Make Me Proud Girls! This Is Just A Simple Dance But You Will Be Dancing To "With U" By Samuel Ft. Chungha."

I Hold Sana's Hands Until We Got To The Center.

"Kiss! Kiss!" Jackson Yelled Out Loud. Everyone In The Class Started Yelling Kiss In A Union.

I Pulled Sana Into A Kiss. Her Soft Lips Against Mines Were A Sparkling Moment.

"Okay You 2 Get Into Position. Here We Go In 3...2...1...!"

The Bell Rang As We Finished Dancing. Everyone Was Dismissed To Go Home. I Intertwined My Fingers With Sana's.

Sana's POV:

"We Should Go To The Market! The Sleepover Is Tomorrow!" I Started To Look At Y/N-ssi With Cutely Face.

"Your Right!"

"I Also Need To Call Tzuyu! To See If She's Able Too Come Tomorrow." She Pulled Out Her Phone And Started Callling Tzuyu-ah. After 10 Seconds,She Answered The Phone.

"Hello?" Tzuyu Started To Greet Y/N Over The Phone.

"Yah...Tzuyu-ssi. What Are You Doing Tomorrow Afternoon And Night?" Y/N-ssi Asked.

"Nothing Unnie. Wae?"

"Me And My Girlfriend Are Doing A Sleepover With The Girls And Cousin Jeongyeon! We Want You To Come!"