Chapter 22: Beach Time!

Y/N POV:

I Heard The Birds Chirping Outside. It Was Already Morning. I Look At The Clock And It Was 11:00 AM. I Got Up From Bed And Started To Do My Morning Routine. Just Then, Someone Got Up And Started Hugging Me.

"Good Morning. Go Get Ready! We're About To Leave." I Kissed Her Cheek.

"Yes Ma'am." Sana Started To Get Ready And Changed Into Her Swim Outfit.

I Also Changed Into My Swimming Outfit. I Grabbed My Bag And Hid The Necklace Inside The Bag.

(Your Outfit:)

Just Then, Sana Came Out Of The Room In Her Swimming Outfit

Just Then, Sana Came Out Of The Room In Her Swimming Outfit. I Started Deeply Looking At Her And Welll One Word. Wow.

(Sana's Outfit:)

"Is Something Wrong?" She Looked At Me Confusedly

"Wah..." I Kept Looking At Her. She Gave Me A Big Smile.

"Am I Really That Pretty?" She Asked Me And Flashed A Smile.

I Hugged Her Waist And Pressed My Lip Against Hers.

"Pretty? More Than Pretty." I Looked Straight Into Her Eyes And Flashed A Big Smile.

"You Big Flirt." She Messes With My Hair And Grabbed Her Bag.

"Gaja!" I Grabbed My Bag And Headed Out The Door. We Entered The Car And Drove Off.

We Stopped At A Quick Cafe And Ate Breakfast. We Ordered Some Simple Plates. As The Orders Came, Sana Offered Me Some Cinnamon Bread. She Did It Like If I Was Child.

"Here Comes The Air Plane! Vroom!" I Opened My Mouth And Bit A Piece Of The Bread. I Was Amazed. The Bread Was So Sweat And Softy. My Eyes Were Wide Open.

"Wow...This Bread Is Amazing!" I Gently Grabbed The Bread From Sana And Started Eating.

"This Is So Good!"

"Right?" Sana Started Giggling. She Cupped My Face And Quickly Pressed Her Lips Against Mines.

"So Cute, Y/N-Ssi!" I Could Hear Her Heart Pounding Loud. I Kept Looking At Her Showing A Smile.