Chapter 10: Chairman's Daughter

Y/N Point Of View:

Going On A Ride With My Father Is Kinda Awkward.I Was Gunna Show Him The Building Where My Family Worked. I Looked The Time And It Was 7:30 AM, I Voice Commanded My Car To Send Sana A Text.

"Tesla,Text Sexy/Cutie Sana."
"Okay,What Should I Text?"
"Hey,Ill Pick You Up In A Bit For School. Dad Made Breakfast For Us,So Go Ahead And Eat. I'll Be Back!"
"Message Sent."

I Parked My Car In Front Of The Building. I Noticed That He Doesn't Have A Job Ever Since He Came From Japan To Meet Me Again. The Building Was A Comany For TV's And For Electronic Devices.

"This Building Was Were Mom Became The CEO Of This Company. She Then Retired And Made Someone The Job Of CEO Now. I Can Get You A Job Here..."

Me And My Father Got Out Of The Car While Someone Was Waiting For Me In Front Of The Building.

"Ms. Y/N, After A Whole 3 Years You Finally Came Back To The Building." She Showed A Little Smile.

"Well Well, If It Ain't My Very Good Friend, Park Chae-Young. Still Working As Mr. Chairman Assistant?" Rose Nods.

"Anyways I Gotta See Mr. Chairman. To See If He Can Give This Old Man A Job Today."

"He Can Start Right Now As A Janitor, After Hes Done He Can Talk To Mr.Chairman. Plus Mr.Chairman Is Busy Talking To His Daughter." Rose Explanied To Me And My Father

"Okay, I Gotta Go Get My Education."
"Dad, I'll Pick You After Im Done With School." Dad Nods.
"Meanwhile,You Should Call Uncle Min-Seok To See If You Can Stay At His House For The Meantime."

"Bye Rose. I'll See You Later." I Waved At Her And Left To Pick Up Sana For School.

My Apartment Building Started To Show Up,Sana Was Waiting For Outside.

"Where's Your Father?" Sana Asked Me As She Got In The Car.

"Don't Worry Old Man Is On The Job. He's Trying To Get A Job At My Moms Old Building." Sana Mouthed "Oh"

"When Am I Gunna Meet Your Mother?" Sana Asked.

"If You Want We Can Meet Her While We Go On Our Date."

Sana Immediately Agreed And Nodded Her Head.

"I Want To Meet The Woman Who Made This Beautiful Knight."

"It's Settled Then. Let's Go Learn." I Drove To The Campus

During English Class...

"Yah! Y/N-Ssi! I Need Your Advice!"
Jihyo-ssi Started Yelling At Me.
"What Is It..Thomas?" I Asked Her
"How Do I Ask A Girl Out On A Date?"
"Eh?!"
"Ooooo!" Nayeon-Unni,Sana And Me Said In A Union.
"Jihyo-Ssi Fell In Love!" Nayeon-Unii Started To Tease Her.
"With Who?!" Sana Asked
"You Guys Know Where I Work Right?The Cafe Where It's Located Inside Y/N Mom Company." Me And Nayeon-Unni Nod Our Heads While Sana Shakes Hers. I Drank Water While I Listen To Jihyo-Ssi's Love Story.

"There's A Girl Where She Work At The Company.The Problem Is That She's The Chairman's Daughter..."

I Started Choking On The Water After I Heard About Mr.Chairman's Daughter. My Face Started To Get Purple For Coughing Way To Much. Nayeon-Unii Started To Pat My Back Hard So I Won't Choke Anymore. After 1 Minute. I Stopped And Looked At Her Jihyo-Ssi.