Chapter 37: One More Time

Sana's POV:

Someone Started Shaking Me From My Sleep. I Slowly Opened My Eyes, Finding Joy Waking Me Up.

Joy:"Sana-Ssi,Wake Up! We're Here!"

Flight Attendant:"Lady's & Gentleman's, Welcome To Hong Kong!"

I Got Up From Laying On Joy's Shoulder And Looked At The Window.The View Was Insanely Beautiful. It Was Well Lit Up And All The Light Are Shinning.

 It Was Well Lit Up And All The Light Are Shinning

Jihyo:"Wow This Is Really Beautiful."

Flight Attendant:"Please Stay Seated Until The Plane Has Made It Full Stop."

Moments Later, The Plane Stopped. The Girls And I Left To The Gates Where We Found Tzuyu And Yeri. Except For Y/N.....

Tzuyu:"Baby!"

Jihyo:"Babe!"

Joy:"Pumpkin!"

Yeri:"Sweetheart!"

The 2 Couples Ran Towards Each Other,Giving Each Other Hugs And Kisses To Each Other. It Makes Me Sad... Y/N Is Not Here And Im Over Here 3rd Wheeling.

Sana:"Ahem....Where's Y/N..?"

Tzuyu:"Sorry Sana...I Actually Don't Know Where's Y/N... Let Me Call Her..."

Little Yoda Pulled Out Her Phone And Started To Call Y/N. No Answer. She Called Again, This Time She Answered But It Was Noisy And Loud Music Was Playing.

Tzuyu:"Yah! Y/N-Unnie!"

You:"Ohhh Tzuyu-Ah!"

Tzuyu:"Where In The Two Fucks Are You?!"

You:"Well You Know, I Just Need A Drink Sooooo I Came To The Barrrrrrrrr!"

Tzuyu:"Are You Drunk?!"

You:"Pfft Whats That? Noooo Im Not Drunk.. Who Said That?"

Tzuyu:"Your Are Drunk You Liar!"

You:"Tzuyu-Ah! Let Me Sing A Part Of My Song That I Wrote!"

Tzuyu:"No Don't Do It.."

You:"Oh Babyyyyyy, Where Are You Now When I Need You The Most?  I Gave It All Just To Hold You Close.   Sorry That I Broke Your Heart, Your Heart. And I Said,
Babyyyyy, I'll Treat You Better Than I Did Before.  I'll Hold You Down And Not Let You Go.  This Time I Won't Break Your Heart, Your Heart. Noooooooo......"

The Girls And I Were In Silent,Listening To Her.
Y/N Started To Sob Over The Phone. She's In Pain Right Now....Those Lyrics Were Hitting & Hitting Me Right Now.....Me And Her Are Experiencing The Same Pain.... I Started To Cry Silently.