Chapter 13: JypEntertaiment

Y/N Point Of View:

We Were Headed Towards Home. Sana Was Just Gazing At Me With Her Brown Eyes.She Started To Rub My Penis Through My Clothes And Was Giving Me A Seductive Look.

"Do I Have Something On Me?" I Asked
"No But I Want Something From You..."  She Started To But Her Bottom Lip.

This Girl... Watch When We Get Home... I Will Fuck The Fuck Out Of Her....

I Started Rubbing Her Thighs And Slid My Hand Down To Center Rubbing Her Vagina Through Her Panties. I Put The Car On Auto Pilot And Started To Kiss Sana On Her Neck Working My Self Down At Her Chest.

"You Have A Phone Call From Jyp!" I Stopped Kissing Her And Answered The Call.

"Hey Y/N-Ssi, I Got Some News! Is Sana With You?"  Jyp Started Asking
"Yes,She's With Me!"
"Ok Great! Well Let's Start With You Y/N-Ssi! Lee Y/N You Got Accepted Into A Group Called Stray Kids!"
"A-Are You Serious Sir?!" I Started To Secretly Cry.
"Yes I Am,Y/N-ssi!"
"Thank You Sir, Thank You So Much Sir!"

"And As For Sana, Sana Minatozaki... You Been Accepted To A Group Girl Twice With Y/N-Ssi Friends!"

"Are You Serious,Sir?!" Sana Started Bawling Up.

"You,Nayeon,Jeonyeon,Momo,Jihyo,Mina,Dahyun,Chaeyoung,And Tzuyu Will Be A Whole Group."

T-Thank You So Much Mr. Jyp!" Sana Críes With Happy Tears.

"You Guys Will Start Once You Finish School Completely.You Guys Got That?!"

"Yes Sir!" Me And Sana Said In A Union

"Well That All For Now. Congrats You 2!"

"Thank You Mr.Jyp!" We Said In A Union.

"Jyp Out!" He Said While He Hanged Up.

I Looked At Sana. She Was Crying With Happy Tears. I Pull My Jacket Sleeve To Clean Her Tears. I Planted A Kiss On Her Lips.

"Baby.. We Did It..! We Got Into The Entertainment!" I Yelled.

We Started Yelling And Dancing In The Car Celebrating. Our Apartment Started To Show Up, Id Park. Sana Got Out The Car Waiting For Me To Get Out. Like Always I Linked My Arms Around Sana.

———————————————————————————
Sana's Point Of View:

We Entered The Apartment. Y/N Flopped Down On The Couch While I Throw My Bag Into The Table.

(Smut Warning!)

Without Y/N Noticing, I Removed My Clothes Leaving My Self With My Bra And Panties On. Y/N Stood Up And Started Talking Until She Looked At Me.

"Aigoo... Babe You Wanna Watch A — Holy Cow..." Y/N Looked Shockingly At Me. I Went Up To Her And Started Rubbing Her Penis Again.She Kissed Me Every Where From Lips To Neck To My Collarbone.

Like Always I Let Out Moans, Y/N Started To Undress Herself. She Then Pulled My Wrist And Sat Down On The Couch.I Sat On Her Lap And Started Moving Forward And Back.

She Unclips My Bra And Started Sucking On My Nipples. Ahh... This Girl Really Makes Crazy... She A Whole Different Level... The Pleasure She's Giving Is Making Me Crazy...

Y/N Took My Panties Off Along With Her Boxers, She Then Started Licking My Vaginal Parts. My Moans Started To Get Louder And Louder. While She Was Licking Me, I Bent Down To Give Her Blowjob. Her Pre-Cum Started To Hit All Around Inside My Mouth.

"Y/N....More...."

Y/N Carried Me To The Bedroom, She Laid Me Down On Her Bed And Started Hovering Over Me. Her Penis Went Inside Me And Started Teasing Me Slowly. I Hugged Her Neck Brushing Her Hair.

"Give It To Me...Y/N..." I Whispered In Her Ear.

Y/N Started Thrusting Me In A Normal Pace. I Could Feel Her Juice Inside Me. She Started To Thrust Me Fast And Deeper. We Were Both A Moaning Mess. I Turned Around To The Doggy Position. She Grabbed My Har Into A Pony Tail And Started Thrusting Way Faster And Deeper.The Room Was Filled Moans And Skin Slapping Sounds.

We Had Been Doing It For The Past 30 Mins Until Y/N Started Grunting And Panting. I Reached My Climax,My Juice Was All Around Her Penis. She Started Thrusting Me Insanely.Her Testicles Were Slapping My Vaginal. She Then Came Inside Her Juice Was All Over Inside Me. She Kissed Me Passionately As The End.

(End Of Smut!)

"Well....That Was Fun" Y/N Cleared Her Throat And Chuckled As She Got Up.
"Im Going To Take Shower." Y/N Was Walking Towards The Bathroom
"I'll Make Popcorn And Set Up The Movie While You Shower!" I Got Up Excitingly And Ran To The Kitchen.

"Okay!" She Yelled A She Was Showering.

I Quickly Dressed Myself And Ran Out To The Kitchen.

Time Skip~

Me And Y/N Were Watching A Train To Busan. We Were All Cuddling And Eating Popcorn. I Started To Wonder What If Me And Y/N Moved In One Room And The Other Room Will Be A Guest room Or A Baby Room.I Mean...Being Honest...I Want To Have A Baby Before We Start Working As Kpop Starts.

"Baby...? I Was Wondering... What If Me And You Sleep In One Room? Like A Couple And The Other Room Can Be A Guest Room Or Idk Something Else." I Looked At Y/N.

"And What Do You Wanna Do With The Other Room?" She Asked.

"Can You Not Look At Me Weirdly Or Freak Out?"

"What Is It... Sana..?"

I Sit On Y/N Lap Wrapping My Arms Around Her Neck,Making Eye Contact.

"Well... Not Right Now But Later In Life....I-I Want That To Be The Baby's Rooms. I Want To Have One Before We Start Debuting...."

Y/N Wrapped Her Arms Around My Waist. She Pressed Her Lips Against Mines.

"I Think That's A Great Idea...! It Wouldn't Hurt To Have A Child..." She Started Hugging Me Tightly.

"Come On Let's Sleep.We Have School  Tomorrow!"

"Okay...!"

We Started Cuddling And Went Straight To Sleep.

———————————————————————————
[Jenny]
      Sorry Guys But This Is A Quick Update About This Story!❤️
      Im Going To Start Posting One Chapter Each Day.💜
      The Reason Why Is Because Im going To Start Online School Due To Quarantine From The Corona Virus.🙄
    I Hope You Guys Understand! 🥺❤️
   Stay Healthy!🧡