Chapter 1: The New Girl

Y/N Point Of View:
——————————————————————————
As I Look Up, There Was The New Student.I Can See Why People Wowed And Complimented Her. I got to Give It To Her,Her Looks Are Beautiful. Actually More Than Beautiful. Maybe Hot?

Wait...Why The Fuck Am I Looking At Her?
No Y/N  Stop Looking At Her. Dont Fall For The Same Joke Y/N. Your The Cold Hearted One. I Shake My Head And I Looked Over To Jihyo And Nayeon.

"Aigoo...Y/N" Said Nayeon-Unii While She was Looking Me Weirdly.
"I Think Y/N Fell In Love..."

Both Jihyo and Nayeon Were Staring Me A Giving Me Smile. Both Of Them Started Teasing Me. I Started Blushing Really Bad. I Felt Like My Cheeks Were Boiling.

"Y-Yah..! It Ain't Funny!" I Said Nervously And Looked Away.

"Ms.Lee, Is There A Problem?" Asked The Teacher Giving Me The Confused Look.

"N-No Ma'am..." I said And I Looked Back To My Phone.
———————————————————————————
                              Sana's Point Of View:

As The Teacher Was Scolding That Lee Girl, I thought She Was Cute. Her Getting Tease Was Cute.

"Go Ahead Sweetheart. Introduce Yourself And After That The Students Will Make Short Introductions Of Themselves." Said Ms.Jeon

I Nervously Introduced Myself. I Was Shy And I Was Stuttering Way Too Much.

"Um...M-My Name Is Sana Minatosaki. I'm from Japan And Was Transferred Here To Seoul. Im Majoring In Dance. I'm Also A Trainee In Jypentertainment. Please Take Care Of Me And I Hope We All Get Along.." I Flashed A Smile To The Whole Class.

The Whole Class Was Cheering For Me And Applauding For Me. I was Blushing A Bit.

"Okay Class Present Yourself  One By One."
Ms. Jeon Said In A Calming Voice.

One By One Every Introduced Themselves To Me. They All Seem Really Friendly. The Last 3 Were Left. It Was That Lee Girl And Her Friends.

"Hello!!!" She Said Excitingly
"Names Nayeon But You Can Call Me Bunny!!" Nayeon-ssi gave Her the Biggest Smile. I Can See Why They Call Her Bunny. She Just Look Like A Bunny. A Cute Bunny.

Her Other Friend Was Next. She Look Calm Like If She Was More Mature Than The Others.

"Hey,Sana. My Name Is Park Ji-Hyo. I Hope We Can Be Friends." Jihyo-asi Said With a Calm And Chill Voice.  I Bowed To Her And Gave Her A Smile.

The Lee Girl Was Next. She wasn't Even Paying Attention. Jihyo-Ssi Smacked Her Head.

"Yah! Y/N Pay Attention!"

"OW!" Y/N Said As She Glared At Jihyo

"Introduce Yourself To Sana,You Pabo!"

"Fine! I'll introduce Myself!" As The Girl Kept Rubbing Her Head.

I Started To Giggle. She's So Stubborn. But In A Cute Way.

———————————————————————————
                                Y/N Point Of View:

"H-Hey... My Name Is Lee Y/N. I'm majoring In Dance A-And I'm a Trainee At Jypentertainment... And That's All You Need To Know..." I said In A Cold Way. Everyone Started Say to say "oooo"

"Yah Y/ N . Your So Cool." As A Random Girl Told Me.
"Aigoo Y/N You Gotta Teach Me The Ways."
As The Random Guy Said.

In Respond I Didn't Answer And Ignored Them.
The Teacher Told Sana To Sit Anywhere She Wanted And Of Course She Sat Infront Of Us. As The Class Started,I Kept Looking At Her. I'm Not Gunna Lie She's Really Cute... It's Killing Me...

"You Will Be In A Group Of Four" Explained Ms.Jeon
"Sana Your With Nayeon,Jihyo,And Y/N"

I was Shocked When Ms.Jeon Told Sana To Join Us. It was Going To Be Awkward...

"Yes Ma'am!" Both Nayeon And Jihyo Answered.

"Y/N?" Ms.Jeon Said

"W-whatever..."I Said

"If You And Your Group Don't Finish This Assignment You Will Do At Home."

The Whole Class Got Straight Into Work. Sana Came To Our Way And Sat Next To Me. I Got Nervous And Maybe I Blushed A Bit. As We Were Doing Work, Jihyo Asked Me To Pass The Computer. Since I was Slow, Sana Was Also Going To Grab The Computer. As We Both Reached For The Computer , Both Of Our Hands Touch. I Can Feel The warmth Of Her Hands. I Looked Directly Into Her Dark Brown Eyes.
I Automatically Moved My Hand And I Looked Away.

"S-sorry... You Can Grab The Computer..." I said Nervously.

As The Bell Rang, Jihyo And Nayeon Suggested That We Should Do Work At Home.But Which Home?

Both Jihyo And Nayeon Suggest My Apartment Since I Live Alone And Both Girls Lived With Their Parents.

"M-My Home..?!" I Said In Alert Mode. All 3 Girls Nods Their Heads.
"Fine.. Whatever.." I said Coldly and Started To Walk To The Next Class. Sana and the girls Yelled My name.
"C-Can I Have Your Number..?" Sana Said Shyly And With Nervousness As She Walks Towards Me.

I started Blushing Again And Walked Away. I Just Walked Away Because I Know Jihyo And Nayeon Will Give Her My Number.
———————————————————————————
3rd Person Point Of View:

"Nayeon-unii, Jihyo-ssi. Why Is Y/N Cold Hearted...? Asked Sana With A Pouty Face.

"Long Story Short.. She Got Her Heart Broken..." Jihyo Said In A Sad Way.
"B-But Hey,We'll Give You Her Phone Number. And It Will Take Some Time To Get Used To You." Nayeon Said Just To Not Ruin The Mood.

All 3 Of Them Left To Class.

As Sana Was Walking, She Is Wondering Why Y/N Is Heart Broken And How..?

Will She Get An Answer???

———————————————————————————
[Jenny]
  Hey Guys! Jenny Here! How's The First Chapter?
Let Me Know!
I Will Post Chapter 2 and 3 Tomorrow!
Thank you and Byeee!❤️