Chapter 40: The New Family Member

Y/N's POV:

What.....?
Where Am I.....?

???:"Unnie Wake Up!"

What...Who's Calling My Name.....?

I Slowly Opened My Eyes From The Unconscious Nap, Revealing A Girl Infront Of Me Hanging Up Right. From The Blonde Hair And The Face, I Noticed That It Was Yuna.

You:"Y-Yuna..."

Yuna:"Thank God Your Alive Unnie! Can You Get Out?!"

I Noticed That I Was Hanging Upside Down And Hanging From A High Place. Luckily The Ground Was Sand. I Unbuckled The Belt And Fell Down To The Ground Filled With Sand. Yuna Ran Towards Helping Me Up.I Can Feel My Head Pouring Out Blood From My Head.

You:"Where... Where Are We..?"

Yuna:"I-I Don't Know... It Looks Like Some sort Of Island...."

You:"I-ISLAND?! N-No! I-I Need To Get Back To Seoul Now! I Have A Fiancé Waiting For Me And My Sister Is Pregnant!"

Yuna:"I Know Unnie! But We Are Suck In An Island Where We Have To Survive!"

You:"We Have To Get Out Of This Island Now!"

Yuna:"How?!"

You:"The Plane Always Have Boats On It. We Are In The Middle Of South Korea And China If We Swim To Qingdao Then Well Be Safe!"

Yuna:"Your Crazy!"

I Walked Over To Yuna And Stood Infront Of Her Locking Eyes With Each Other. I Placed My Hands On Her Shoulder.

You:"Look Yuna... I'm Sorry To Bring You Into This But I Have An Idea Who Did This Okay?! Ich..... Look Sit Down. Let Me Explain Myself."

Me And Yuna Took Our Seats On The Sand. I Explain Every To Her From Our Trip To Osaka To This Day... She Looked At Me With The Worried Eyes. I'm Going To Protect Her For Now... I Know That Basturd Is Looking For Me Trying To Keep Me Hostage.Hopefully Chuu Can Find Me Soon...

You:"So Please! We Have To Keep Moving Or These People Will Get You Too! And I Don't Want That To Happen! Trust Me..."

Yuna:"O-Okay I Trust You..."

You:"Let's Find Some Resources For Now And Then Well Spend A Night At The Island..."

Yuna:"O-Okay..."

Sana's POV:

All The Girls Left Leaving Me Alone.It Feels Lonely Without Y/N Next To Me....She's Not Here Next To Me To Cuddle... I Mean Yea I Have This Baby With Me But I Want Someone Hugging Me Giving Me The Kisses I Want... Luckily School Is About To End In About 2 Week. And Tomorrow Y/N Song Releases..

This Stresses Me Out. I Don't Even Know If I Should Go To Classes Tomorrow... Or Just Stay Home... I Might Just Stay Home And Cry... I Can't Go Out To Public And Watch The People Just Talking About Me And Y/N... I Grabbed My Phone And Started To Text The Group Chat.

Squirrel Sana🐿 :
Hey Girls....
I Need Time For Myself....
I'm Not Going To Classes For The Whole Week...

Thomas🚂:
It's Okay Sana...
We Understand....
Let Us Know If You Need Anything...

Momoring🦝:
Feel Better Sana-yah...❤️

Penguin🐧:
Young-Mi Or Min-Woo Said She/He Loves You!