Chapter 29: Dances And Dates

Y/N POV:

School Has Ended Along With The Pep Rally. I Helped Sana Carry Her Gifts Toward The Car. We Shoved The Giant Teddy Bear On The Back Of The Seat. Sana Started To Giggle And Laugh.

Sana: "It's Barely Fits In The Car. It Way Too Big!"

You: "Thats What She Said."

Sana: "Yah! Jugullae?! (Do You Wanna Die?!)"

You: "Im Kidding Baby. Come One Let's Go!"

Girl 1: "Y/N-Ssi!"

I Turn Over And Saw 2 Girls Running Towards Me. Honestly, I Don't Know Them So I'm curious On Who They Are.

Girl 2: "Are You Lee Y/N From The Upcoming Group Called Stray Kids?"

You: "Yes, That's Me. How Can I Help You With?"

Fan Girl #1: "We Are Starting Fans For You Y/N-Ssi"

Fan Girl #2: "Yes We Are! Can We Get A Picture With You? If You Dont Mind!"

You: "Sure I Can Do That."

I Took A Quick Look At Sana, She Got In The Car With A Jealous Look. I Started Laughing A Bit. The Girl Took A Quick Picture With Me And Left With Them Giggling. I Entered The Car And Looked At Sana All Jealous And Mad. I Quickly Gave Her A Kiss On The Cheek With Out Her Knowing. She Looked At Me Surprised.

Sana: " What Was That For?"

You: "I Honestly Don't Know, I Just Wanted To Do It."

I Flashed A Smile At Her Started To Drive Back Home For Our HighSchool Date. We Arrived Home Sana Started Walking Ahead Of Me. I Got A Message From Who Knows Who.

Unknown Number:
See You Soon, Lee Y/N. Enjoy Your Time.

I Looked Around Me To See Who's Spying. The Weird Thing Is That No One Was Around. Not Even Inside Of Their Cars. Sana Started To Yell My Name.

Sana: "Y/N! You Coming Or Not?!"

You: "Yea! I'm Going! I'm Going...."

I Took One Last Look And Saw Yuta Again. I Rubbed My Eyes And He Was Gone. I'm Going Crazy....
What... The... Fuck.... I Went Home And Started Changing Into My School Uniform.

You: "I Can't Believe Im Doing This..."

Sana: "You Look Cute!"

You: "Cute?! I Look Weird! I Haven't Put HighSchool Uniforms In A Long Time!"

Your Outfit:

Sana: "Shut Up

Sana: "Shut Up. It's My Turn Now! I'll Be Back."

Sana Left To Change Into Her School Uniform. I Did The Final Touches On My School Uniform And Sprayed Perfume On Me. She Came Out Of The Room And Shower Me Her School Uniform, While I Setting Up My Backpack.