Chapter 25: Work

Y/N POV:

I Slowly Opened My Eyes When I Felt Palms Of The Back Of My Head. Jihyo-Ssi Hit Me But This Time It Was Soft. I Guess I Took A Nap While We Were In Class.

Jihyo: "Yah. Y/N-Ssi. Ms.Jeon Has A Few Announcement To Speak Out."

I Look Over To My Side And Saw Sana Paying Attention To The Teacher In Focus Mode. It Cute Seeing Sana Being A Good Girl. 

Ms.Jeon: "Okay Guys, First Things. There Will Be A New Student In Our Class Tomorrow. Technically She's Not New Here But New In The Classroom. Some Of You May Know Her, Shes Been Ever Since 1st Year of College And Left To America To Study For A Bit."

Everybody Started Whispering To Each Other. I Look Over To Jihyo And Nayeon And Started Facing Me Back. We All Looked At Each Other And Nodded Our Heads. We All Got An Idea Of Who It Is.

Nayeon: "I Cant Wait To Meet Her Again."
Jihyo: "Me Too"
You: "Me Three"

Sana Looked At All 3 Of Us Confusedly. We Started To Chuckle A Bit. I Looked At Sana And Intertwined My Fingers With Hers.

Nayeon: "Ahh Thats Right. Hamster Sana Doesn't Know Her."

Jihyo: "Shes Our Good Friend. She's Y/N Best Friend. Dahyun,Mina And Momo Know Her Too. They All Went To The Same High School."

Nayeon Started To Pull Out Her Phone And Showed Sana A Picture Recent Picture Of Her.

Nayeon: "That's Her. She's Cute Ain't She."

Sana: "Ahhh..."

Ms.Jeon Continued To Say Announcements.

Ms.Jeon: "Okay Okay Calm Down. We Have A Pep Rally Due To The Upcoming Dance This Saturday. Not Only That But We Ha-"

Ms.Jeon Got Cut Off From A Bunch Of People Who Entered The Classroom. By The Looks Of It, They Were All Following One Specific Person.

???: Ms.Jeon! Long Time No See!

Ms. Jeon: Ahh! Ms.Ahn. It Good To See You Again!

The Whole Classroom Started Cheering And Taking Pictures Of  Hwasa-Unnie.

Hwasa: Can I Speak To My Little Sister Real Quick?

Ms.Jeon Nodded. Everyone Started To Whisper After Hearing The Phrase "Little Sister".

Girl: "Who's Her Little Sister?"
Guy: "She Goes To This School?"

I Stood Up And Walked Out The Classroom With Unnie. Everyone Was Incomplete Shocked Except Jihyo,Nayeon And Sana.

You: "What Is It Unnie?"

Hwasa: "It's Not Important Or Anything But Here."

Unnie Handed Me A Bracelet. This Looked Familiar. I looked At Her With My Eyes Wide Open.

You: "T-This Is..."

Hwasa: "Yes, It's Eomma's Bracelet Before She Died..."

Hwasa Started To Embrace Me. She Hugged Me Tightly. She Pulled Out One More Thing From Her Bag.

You: "M-Mom's Old Necklace... W-Where Did You Get All Of This?"