Chapter 14: The Mixed Girl

Sana's POV:

During School.....

I Look Y/N. She Was Into Deep Sleep,I Decided To Shake Her But No Respond.Jihyo-ssi Looked At Her While Shaking Her Head.

"I Got This Sana-Unii.Step Back." Jihyo-ssi  Went Behind Y/N And Started Aiming For Head.

SMACK! Jihyo-Ssi Really Smacked Y/N. Y/N Junped Up As She Got Hit. She Rubbed Her Head After All the Pain That Jihyo-Ssi Gave Her.

"YAH! WHY DID YOU HIT ME?" Y/N Started Yelling Out Loud.

On The Other Side Of Jihyo,I Heard An Evil Laugh. Of Course Nayeon-Unii Is Laughing At Jihyo-ssi And Y/N. I'm Not Gunna Lie,It Was Funny.

"What Did You Do Last Night That Made You So Tired?!" Y/N Started Blushing And As For Me I Looked Away.

"AHHH... I See What's Going On Here!" Nayeon-Ssi Started Teasing Us Non-Stop.

Y/N POV:

During Lunch...

Me And Whole Twice Gang Were At Cafe, Talking About The Past And How Me And Each Member Met.

*RING RING*

My Phone Started Ringing. I Looked At The ID Caller And It Was Cousin Jeongyeon.

(Normal Bold=You)
(Bold Italic= The Other Person In The Call Or Text)

"Yah!Cousin Jeongyeon!" I Turned Around To The Girls And I Saw Nayeon-unii Blusing.

"Did You Tell The Girls About The Sleepover On Saturday?!"

"No I Didn't! Hold On I'm Going To Put You On Speaker Since We Are All Together!

"Okay!"

"Your On Speaker!"

"Yeoleobun!"

"Yes?!" We All Said In A Union.

"Me,Cousin Y/N And Her Girlfriend Decided That We Should All Do A Sleepover At Y/N's House!"

"Y/N's Girlfriend?" All The Girls Looked At Me

"Yah! Y/N! They Don't Know About Your Realationship?!"

"No.." I Started To Blush Badly.

"WAE?!" Cousin Jeongyeon Started To Attack Me With Questions.

"Because I Just Asked Her To Be My Girlfriend Yesterday While We Were On A Date." All The Girls Started To Glare At Me While Sana Was Just Secretly Giggling.

"Anyways.... My Point Is If You Guys Wanted To Come To The Sleepover At Y/N's House!"

"Okay We Will Do It!" The Girls Nodded Their Heads.