Chapter 41: The Big News!

Y/N POV:

Another 2 Weeks Has Passed By Almost Making A Month Of Me And Yuna Living In Qingdao. I've Been Working Non-Stop For Us To Get Another Plane Ticket This Time To Seoul. I Know I Shouldn't Live With Yuna But What Am I Supposed To Do? Just Leave A 17 Year Old Girl On The Street? I Can't Do That.She's Too Young...

I Was Coming Back To The Market For Dinner Wearing My Mask And Hat So No One Will Recognize Me,Until I Saw Something Suspicious Was Going On. Going Through Dark Ally Ways Is Not Safe, Especially When Some Guys Are Waiting For You And Chasing You. Well Jokes On You. That's What's Happening Right Now.

I Quickly Ran To The Building That Me And Yuna Were Staying.Yuna Got Startled As I Entered The Room And Locked It.

Yuna:"Unnie! What's The Rush?!"

You:"Shit!I Think The Bad People Found Us!"

Yuna:"How?!"

You:"I Don't Know! I Was Just Walking Back From The Market And All Of The Sudden I Heard "We Found Her Boss" As They Were
Chasing Me!"

Yuna:"What Now Unnie?!"

You:"I Don't Know... I Want To Protect You But We're Stuck In Some Idiot Town Without Our Phones,Without Protection Right Now,
And These People Want Me Dead! For Now Don't Open The Door To Anyone! We Are Only Leaving The House For Food Or Work! Arraseo?!"

Yuna:"Yes Ma'am!"

I Sit On The Bed,Running My Hands Through My Hair And Letting Out A Sigh. I Actually Never Felt This Stress Ever Since That Night I Did The Presentation.

Flashback~

2:22 Am~

You:"Wait...No....Shit It Was Angle Not Center. Damn It...!"

Sana:"Jagiya...What Are Doing At This Hour?"

You:"Nothing... Im Just Working On This Stupid Project."

Sana:"At This Hour?"

You:"Yea...I Got So Much Work..."

Sana Came Up To Me Giving Me A Back Massage And Looking At Me Doing My Work In Silence. She Later Then Grabbed A Blanket And Sat On My Lap And Cuddled With My Body.

You:"If Your Sleepy Then You Should Sleep At The Bed. Not On Me."

Sana:"I Know But I Just Want To Stay With You Until You Finish. Eventually, I Will Fall Asleep And You Have To Take Me To The Bed..."

You:"Yea Your Right..."

Sana:"So Keep Doing Your Work Whole I Give You All The Love & Support You Need...."

You:"Arraseo..."

Sana Stared To Lean In And Gave Me A Kiss On My Cheek And Went Back To Snuggling.

Time Skip~

3:20 Am~

I Just Have Finished My Project On The Computer With The Time Being Late. Suddenly, I Hear Little Snores On My Lap. I Looked Down And Saw Sana Sleeping Peacefully On My Arms. Aigoo... Shes So Cute. I Got Up And Closed My Laptop, Making My Way To The Bedroom With Sana In My Arms. I Set Sana Down At The Bed As I Pulled The Blanket To Her Upper Body.