Chapter 7: Confession

Y/N Point Of View:

My Class Schedule? 5 Classes
1. History With Ms.Jeon
2. Physics With Mr. Yu
3. Lunch
4. English With Mr.Kim
5. Dance With Mr. Park

Yes! I Count Lunch As A Class! Sana's Schedule?

1. History With Ms.Jeon
2. Business With Mr. Lee
3. Lunch
4. English With Mr. Kim
5. Dance With Mr. Park

That's Right! I'm With Sana For Most Of The Time.Which Makes Me Happy Because I Get To See The Girl Who Repaired My Heart And Stole It. Sana Kept Holding Arm As We Were Headed To History Class.Honestly, I Was Happy! Walking With Sana Was The Best Thing. We Entered History Class And Everyone Was Shocked To See Us Walk Together. Even Nayeon-Unni And Jihyo-ssi Were Shocked. I Took Off My Sunglasses And Took My Seat Next To Jihyo-Ssi, As For Sana She Sat Next To Me Letting My Arm Go.

"Yah... What Happened Between You Two?"
Nayeon-Unii Asked Both Of Us.

I Was About Explain To Both Of Them Until I got Interrupted.
"We Are Just Good Frie-"
"YAH! Y/N-Unii!" Chaeyoung-Ssi Came Running Towards History Class And Yelling My Name.
"Oh Chaeyoung-ssi? What's Wrong?" I Replied In Confusion
"YOU GOTTA COME QUICK ITS ABOUT DAHMO!"
"Eh?!" Me And The Girls Stood Up And Ran As We Followed Chaeyoung.

When We Got There Was A Big Crowed Around Them. We Pushed Ourselves Into The Middle And What I Saw Was Dahmo And Jennie Arguing With Each Other.

"Woah! What The Hell Is Going On Here?" I said Angrily. Momo-Unii Explain The Situation With Me And The Girls. Jennie Was Making Sana Look Bad.Now I See Why Dahmo Were Angry. As Soon As We Heard That We Were All Angry. I got In Front Of Dahmo To Protect them.

"Babe! Why Don't You Explain Everyone Here About Your Relationship With Our Lovey,Beautiful,Popular Sana Minatozaki?"
Jennie Started Hugging My Arm And Was Being Clingy On To Me. I Look Over To Sana And She Was Starting To Get Angry And Jealous.

"You Guys Really Wanna Know My Relationship With Sana Minatozaki?"

Everyone Nodded.

I wanted To Tell Them That I Want To Be In A Relationship With Each Other. But It Really Feels Like Me And Sana Are A Thing.

I Pushed Jennie Off Of Me And Told The Crowd About Our Relationship.

"Me And Sana Minatozaki Are A Thing! We Are Seeing Each Other!" Sana Stood Next To Me And Intertwined Her Fingers With Mines.

"See People! Sana Is Stealing Y/N Away From Me!" Jennie Was Explaining To The People. I Started To Get Mad At Jennie. I Balled Up My Fists And Started To Scream At Her.

"NO YOUR WRONG!"  I Turned To Sana And Made Eye Contact With Her.

"Sana Is Not A Player....She Helped Me Be Happy Again...She Fixed My Heart!Not Only That...She Made Me Feel Special Again... I Love You Sana Minatozaki..."  Sana Started Blushing Hard.

I Turn To Jennie.
"SO DONT SAY THAT SANA IS THE PLAYER WHEN YOUR THE ONE WHO CHEATED ONE ME!"
"YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE ME COLD-HEARTED AND BROKEN!"

"I- I Didn't Cheat On You!"

"YES YOU DID YOU FUCKED SOMEONE ELSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY...!"

Everyone Was Gasping And Whispering To Each Other.

"Forget About It Jennie. Stop Making Sana The Bad Person Here. The Only Bad Person Here Is You. Oh...Another Think Don't Ever Touch Me Or Call Me Babe Again."I Lowered My Voice And Walked Away With The Girls.