Chapter 35: Sadness

Y/N POV:

3 Hours Later~

Flight Attendant:"Lady's And Gentleman! Welcome To Hong Kong!"

Wow We Are Finally In Hong Kong! The Beach Looks Beautiful. Wah...Place Is So Beautiful...

Place Is So Beautiful

Yeri:"Woah...It's So Pretty!"

Tzuyu:"Calm Down, Remember We're Here For Business Stuff Not Vacations."

Yeri:"I Know... I Know, It Would Be Nice Though."

Tzuyu:"Tell You What You Guys... How About We Go To The a Club To Release Some Stress?"

You:"What About Our Girlfriends?"

Tzuyu:"You Can Just Dance Off The Stress Not Hooking Up With Girls. Unless...You Want To."

Yeri:"I Mean We Can Always Reject Them."

I Mean...I Kinda Do Need To Relief Some Stress... This Situation With The Unknown Number Is Really Fucking Me Up Really Bad...Why Does This Have To Be Us...?

You:"I'm In."

Yeri:"Me Too."

Tzuyu:"Alright It's Settled! To The Club We're Off!"

The Airplane Has Landed On The Ground. We Left The Plane & Out Of The Airport. Fortunately, Tzuyu Has Her Own Chauffeur. The Driver Took Us To A Place Where We Would Stay.

The Private House:

 Some Servants Were Waiting For Us To Get Off The Car, So They Can Get Our Luggages

Some Servants Were Waiting For Us To Get Off The Car, So They Can Get Our Luggages. We All Went To Our Separate Rooms. The House Was Pretty Big. There Were About 5 Rooms, 4 Bathrooms, A Pool In The Backyard, A Little Spa And A Little Gaming Room.The Servants Bowed To Us And Left The 3 Of Us Alone. We Both Turn To Each Other.

Tzuyu:"Alright Girls, Let's Get Ready For The Club."

We Nodded Our Heads And Dashed To The Room. I Took A Quick Shower, Seconds Later, I Picked Out An Outfit For The Club.