Chapter 5: Dreams

Sana's Point Of View:

"L-Live With Me!"

Those Words Came Out Of Y/N Mouth.
I Was Shocked And Speechless.I Thought She Was Joking Or Pranking Me, But Seeing Her Face It Seemed Real Because She Was Looking Straight At My Eyes With A Serious Face.My Mind Went Completely Blank,Some Part Of Me Wanted To Say No But Living With Her Might Be Fun. I Didn't Want To Be Lonely.Maybe She Didn't Either. I Wanted To Follow My Heart. I Gave Her Answer.

"O-Okay.." Looking Down And Hiding My Face.

"I-I'll Pick You Early Tomorrow..S-Since I Have To P-Pick Up My Car Tomorrow."  Y/N  Was Stuttering Way To Much. I Can Tell She Was Nervous.

I Nodded And Gave Her My Number.

"I-Ill See You Tomorrow...Sana..." Y/N Was Blushing Beat Red.Actually We Were Both Blushing. Y/N Flashed A little Smile As She Drove Off. I Started Waving At Her.

Y/N Is Cute,She May Be Cold On The Outside But On The Inside She's Warm. Wait... Am I Falling For Her..? Maybe I-I Am. Every time Im With Her She Makes Me Feel More Safe.The More I See Her, The More My Heart Pounds, And The More I See Her The More Happy I Am. But What If She Doesn't Feel The Same Way.... Y/N Left And I Began To Stroll Into The Hotel And Went Straight To My Room.

"Ahh Mr.Bed... I Missed You!" I Said While Flopping Down Into The Bed. All Of The Sudden, I Started Thinking About Y/N. The Way,She was Holding My Hand, Smiling At Me. Now I Know Why Guys And Girls Like Her.My Face Was Hot And I Started Touching My Cheeks. They Were Hot. Oh God...I'm Blushing Really Bad.

Get It Together Sana! Go Take A Bath And Stop Thinking About Her! Get Some Rest For Tomorrow! Yea....A Nice Bath Sounds Nice Right Now. I Went To The Restroom And Turned On The Bath Sink. Once The Water Was Warm. Seconds Later, I Started To Undress Myself , Exposing My Naked Body. Ahhh...Warm Warm Water... As I Was In The Bath, I Started Dreaming About Something And Closed My Eyes.

———————————————————————————
                       3rd Person Point Of View:

(The Beginning Of Sana's Dream)

In Sana's Dream, There Was Y/N In The Couch, Watching Dramas. Sana Noticed That Her And Y/N Were Living Together In A Big House. Y/N Noticed Sana Right Away.

"Hey Babe!" Y/N Started To Kiss Sana Passionately. Sana Started To Wonder Why Y/N Called Her Babe While Kissing Y/N Back. Sana Liked The Fact That She Was Getting Kissed By Y/N Until Y/N Started Kissing Sana's Neck Leaving Sana With A Dark Red Hickey.

Sana Was Letting Out Little Moans. Both Of Them Were Starting To Get Horny. Y/N Carried Sana To The Bedroom And Threw Her Into The Bed.

(Smut Warning!)

Y/N Hovered Over Sana And Started Pulling Sana's Pants Down Along With Her Panty's. Seconds Later, Y/N Started Thrusting Sana With 2 Fingers. Sana Was Letting Moans Out. As Y/N Heard Sana's Moans, Y/N Decide To Got To A Faster Pace And Deeper Into Her Opening. Sana Was About To Hit Her Climax Until Y/N Said Something.

"RING,RING,RING!" Y/N Started Sounding Like A Cell Phone. Sana Was Really Confused.

"RING!...RING!...RING!..." Y/N Kept Doing That That Annoying Noise. Sana Closed Her Eyes And Covered Her Ears So That The Noise Didn't Bother Her.

(End Of The Dream)

Sana Opened Her Eyes And Noticed That She Was In The Bathroom Fingering Herself. Sana Realized Than She Was Fantasizing About Y/N And Her Having Sex And Living Together As A Couple. The Sound Kept Ringing And She Realized That It Was Her Cell Phone Who Made The Noise. She Had An Upcoming Call From Y/N.
———————————————————————————
                             Y/N Point Of View:

I Missed Sana Already... That Girl Kills Me.. I Miss Her Voice. ARGHHHH..!!!
Why Did I Tell To Move In With Me?!
I Must Be Crazy!
Wait... Do I Like Her..?!
N-No*I'd Laugh* I Dont Like Her.I Don't Love Anyone. I Think.....
If I'm Around Someone That Makes Me Happy,Does That Mean I Like Her?
I Mean I'm Not Gunna Lie, I Feel Lonely In This Apartment. Plus I Got An Extra Room For Someone.
And The Only One Who Makes Happy Is Sana..
I Guess I Do Like Her... Should I Call Her..?
I Mean I Just Want To Check Up On Her...
You Know...? I'm Going To Call Her...

I Reached For My Phone And Dialed The Number Sana Gave Me.

But Wait...I Should Add Her To My Contacts...
I Decided To Put Her As "Sexy/Cutie Sana."
Why Did I Put Her As "Sexy/Cutie Sana"?
I Mean... She Can Be Sexy When She's Dancing But When She's Being Herself I Find It Cute. Done..!
I Added Her To My Contacts. Now To Call Her..

Why Is My Heart Pounding..?!
Why Am I Nervous..?!
Oh No.. I'm Stressing!
Here I Go..!
I Started Calling Her.

Sana Picked Up The Phone And Replied
"Moshi-Moshi?"

I Started Stuttering.
"H-Hey Sana! I-It's Me...Y/N!"
"Ahhh... Y/N-Ssi?"
"Yes That's Me!" I chuckled
"I Just Wanted To Check Up On You Sana Before I Go To Sleep...!"
"Is That So..?" Sana Started Smirking And Teasing Me.
"Y-Yah..!" I Started Blushing Bad.

Sana Started Laughing Over The Phone.
"I Was Joking Around Y/N-Ssi. Your Cute When You Are Being Teased... Hehe..."

Oh No... M-My Heart Is Beating Fast Again! This Girl Really Kills Me...!

"But Im Fine Y/N-Ssi! Thank You For Checking Up On Me!" You Really Know How To Make A Person Smile! But I'm Getting Sleepy.. I'll See You Tomorrow!"

"Y-Yea! Y-Your Welcome! S-See You Tomorrow!" We Both Hanged Up The Phone. Soon As We Hanged Up, I Started To Be All Giggly And Jump.

Sana Is Really Living With Me Tomorrow!!

Aigoooo... This Girl Really Kills Me!

———————————————————————————
[Jenny]
Hey Guys! Hope You guys Are Doing Well!💕
Did You guys Liked The Small Smut?😳
Sorry It Was Short But There Will Be More On The Way!🥴
Take Care Guys!