Chapter 2: Dance Class

Y/N Point Of View:
As I was Walking Towards Class, A Girl Started Being Clingy To Me. I Turn My Head To See Who It Is.

"Hey Y/N, Long Time No See!" The Girl Exclaimed As We Made Eye Contact

"Well Well... If It Isn't The One And Only Dahyun." I Smiled At Her.

Dahyun Has Been My Good Friend a long with 3 other girls ever since Middle School. During High School, Dahyun Started Liking A Girl Named Momo.I Told Tofu To Shoot Her Shot. And Guess What? Dahyun And Momo Are Dating. I Mean They Ain't The Only Couple. My Other 2 Friends? Mina And Chaeyoung. Yea. They Are A Couple Too. And Me? I'm Still Single As Ever.

"What Class Are You Headed Too?" Tofu wondered.

"Ahh Im Going To Physics Class and-" I Was Telling Her In Calm Way Until I Got Interrupted.

"Yah! Tofu!" The Girl Yelled Dahyun Name. I Look Over And 3 Girls Started running Towards Our Direction. It Was Momoring,Chaeyoung ,and Minari.

Wait... If They Are Running Towards Me then...

"Y/N!!!!" The 3 Girls Said My Name And Ran Towards Me To Give Me A Hug.

"Hey,Chaeyoung-ssi, Momo-unni, And
Mina-ssi!! It's Nice To See You All!" Of Course I Gave Them A Bear Hug To All 3 Girls.

"We Should Grab Lunch,Along With Nayeon-unni, and Jihyo-ssi. My Treat After All!"I Told The Girls And They Immediately Agree.

"Then It's Settled! See You Guys Later!" I Said While Flashing A Smile. Of Course The Girls Smiled Back. Minari With Her Gummy Smile And Momo Waving At Me All Excitingly while Chaeyoung and Dahyun Were All Looking At The Weird. As If They Were Crazy. I Gave A Little Chuckle Out.

Once Physics Class Ended I Went Straight Dance Class. How Do I Explain This Class? I Hate It But I Dont. Why Do I Hate It? My Cheating Ex Is There.
Why I Don't Hate Dance Class? Shit Well It's Dance class! I Love Dancing!

The Bell Rang For Class And I Noticed That The New Girl Is In This Class. Sana Minatozaki...
"Class Meet The New Student! Sana Minatozaki!" Said Mr. Park. Everyone Welcomed Her Into Class And I Heard My Name Out Of The Teachers Name.

"As A Demonstration, Jackson, Mark,BM, Felix,Yoongi, Chanyeol, And Y/N Will Dance To "Not today"."Mr. Park Said.

"After That, Y/N Will Dance To
"Baby Dont Stop" Since She's The Top Student. Understood?"

The Class Nodded Their Heads.

Wait.. I Just Noticed... Baby Don't Stop Is Going To Show My Sexy Side... Ah Shit.. I Didn't Think That..

Between Me and The Boys, I got The Jeon Jungkook Role. We Went To Our Starting Position. As The Music Was Going I Showed My Bad Boy Reputation. I Accidentally Looked At Sana And She Seems To Enjoy It. She Watching In Amusement.We Kept Dancing Until The Song Ended.

As The Song Ended I Took A Quick Water Break Before I Started Dancing Again. As The Teacher Put The Song I Decided To Take The Role As Lee Taeyong And Ten. I Went To My Starting Position.

As I Was Dancing, The Class Was Admiring Me And Staring At Me While I Heard Some Phrases Like
"She's So Hot" or Like "Wow She's Dreamy" And As For Perverts They Would Say "I'd Fuck Her". I Didn't Care Until I Saw Sana...

As I Glanced At Sana, She Was Looking Me In A Horny Mood. She Was Bitting Her Nails And Touching Her Neck, I also Saw Her Biting Her Lips And Licking Her Lips. I Was Blushing Really Bad. I'm Not Going To Lie I Was Kinda Turned On By That.

Once The Song Ended, Jennie Came Up To Me And Gave Me Compliments And Saying How She Was Turned On. But I Completely Ignored Her. So She Followed Me To The Locker Room. As I Ignoring Her, Sana Also Came In To The Locker Room.

———————————————————————————
Sana's Point Of View:

As Y/N Was Dancing, I Felt Something... Like If I was Turned On Or Something. I Was Touching My Neck And Biting My Lip. I Guess I was Horny For Her. Me Being Horny For Her? Arghhh... S-Stop Being Perverted Sana!

Once Y/N Finished Dancing, A Girl Came In To Bother Her. I Can Tell That Y/N Was Ignoring Her. Both Y/N And The Girl Were Headed Towards The Locker Room.Should I Follow Her? Maybe Talk To Her? *I'd Hold My Head* Arghhhhh.... Im So Stressed Because Of Her It's Making Me Go Insane..!

I wanted To Give A Towel To Y/N Because I Wanted To Be Friends With Her And I Was Thinking To Be Helpful To Her. So I'd Reach For A Towel And Headed Towards The Locker Room.As I Entered The Room, I Saw Y/N Getting Annoyed So I Decided To Interrupt Them.

"U-Uhh... Y/N-Ssi...?" I Called Her Name Out. She Was Staring At Me While The Girl Was Glaring At Me.

Luckily For Me,She Answer Nice To Me. The Girl Who Followed Y/N Was Staring At Me With Anger Like If She Wanted To Me To Go. But, I Can't Do That Because Of Y/N...

———————————————————————————
3rd Person Point Of View:

Y/N Looked At Sana With Tension And Answered To Sana.

"Yes Sana?"Y/N Answered To Sana In Relief.

"I-I Wanted To Give You A T-Towel..." Sana Was Stuttering And was Shy And Nervous. 

"Thank You Sana! I Appreciate It! Y/N Replied In Joy.

Y/N Was Relief That Sana Came And Interrupted Jennie And Her. Jennie Was Glaring At Y/N And Was Asking Who Was Sana. Not Only That Jennie Was Mad At Her. Her Fist Were Clenched And Her Blood Was Boiling.

"Who's The Skank Babe?" Jennie Said As She Was Glaring At Sana.

Y/N Was Angry At Jennie. For Starters,Jennie Called Her Babe. And Second Because She Called Sana A Skank.

Y/N Pushed Jennie Into The Wall And Pins Her.

"DONT EVER CALL ME BABE AND DONT EVER CALL MY FRIEND A SKANK YOU HEAR ME!" Y/N Yelled At Her. Y/N Grabbed Sana's Wrist And Ran Out Of The Locker Room To The Dance Room.

Sana Started Blushing And Her Heart Was Pounding. Her Heart Was Pounding So Bad That Maybe Y/N Could Hear That.

Sana Was Secretly Happy As She Kept Looking At
Y/N Holding Her Wrist.

———————————————————————————
[Jenny]
Hey Guys!
I Just Wanted To Hear Your Opinion About The Book! Leave A Comment!❤️