Chapter 30: Dates And Dances Pt.2

Y/N POV:

I Turned Around As The Person Called My Name. I Was Completely Shocked As I Saw The Person Who Was Actually Through My Whole Childhood With Tzuyu.

My Good Friend....Park Chae-Young Or Rose.

You:"Chae-Young..!"

Rose: "Hey Y/N-Unnie."

You:"What Are You Doing Here?"

Rose:"Well I Kinda Have A Date With A Guy Here In The Restaurant."

You:"Aww Little Pasta Has A Date."

Rose:"Yah! Tell That Tzuyu-Ah!"

You:"Well Tzuyu Has Someone Already."

Rose:"Really Who?!"

You:"It's One Of My Good Friends From College."

Rose:"Baby Yoda Is Growing!"

I Looked Over To Sana Who Was Flooded With Jealously And Anger. I Chuckled At Her And Decided To Introduce Her To Chae-Young.

You:"Oh...Chae-Young-Ssi, Meet My Girlfriend. Sana Minatozaki."

Rose:"So Your The Girl That Tzuyu-Ssi Telling Me About! Your So Pretty! Honestly You Can Be Better Than This Potato Looking."

Sana And Rose Started Laughing Me. I was Going Through Such Embarrassment From Rose.

You:"Yah! I'm Handsome!"

Rose:"Keep Dreaming Unnie. Anyways... I'm Going To Have Fun. Sana Please Take Care Of Unnie For Me. And As For You..."

Rose Came Towards Me And Pulled My Hair A Bit. My Scalp Started Stretching And Stretching. Im In Pain!!!

Rose:"Dont Hurt Sana! You Potato Looking. You Got A Good Girl Infront Of You!"

She Lets Go Of My Hair And Gives A Quick Hug. I Gave Her A Hug Back.

Rose:" But I'm Glad To See You Again Unnie. Maybe All Us Can Go Out For Dinner. You,Sana,Tzuyu And Her Lover. I Really Wanna Know The People Who Are Talking Care Of My Good Friends!"

You: "That Sounds Great!"

Rose: "Well I'll Take My Leave. Bye Unnie. Bye Sana!"

Sana And I Waved At Chae-Young. I Looked At Sana With Loving Eyes. She Did The Same For Me.

Sana:"Whats Up With The Eyes Jagiya?"

You:"Nothing Just A Beautiful Girl...
Let's Go Home For Tomorrow."

Sana:"Yea...This Food Is Making Me Sleepy"

You:"Okay Let's Go!"

We Both Got Up At The Same Time Grabbing Our Stuff. Sana Started Hugging My Arm And Flashed A Big Smile At Me. I Payed The Cashier For The Food And Left With Sana Hanging On To My Arm. We Walked Towards The Car And Drove Home, We Started To Cuddle As We Got Home And Drifted To Sleep Until The Next Day.

Authors POV:

8:00 AM~

Y/N Woke Up And Saw Sana Laying Down To Her Side. She Picked Her Phone And Made A Whole Call Between Jihyo,Nayeon,Jeonyeon,Momo,Dahyun,
MiChae(I Put Mina And Chaeyoung Together Because They Both Live Together), Tzuyu, Joy And Secretary Kim. The Only Group Answered.

You:"GoodMorning Girls!"

Momo: "What The Fuck Do You Want? I'm Sleeping Here."