Chapter 42: Captured

(A/N:Just A Little Notice. There Will Be More Of Authors POV And Y/N's POV In This Chapter Instead Of Sana's POV. Just A Little Disclaimer!)

Y/N's POV:

It's Been A Week Since I Talked To Sana. I Started To Get More And More Worried About Her And The Baby. These Guys Are Taking Forever To Catch Me. Being Honest I Was Expecting A Little Action From This Week But Nothing So Far. All I've Been Doing Was Going Back And Forward From The Market To Work To Home Which Was Pretty Boring.

The Next Day Came Along. I Had Woken Up With A Strange Aura Today. It Didn't Feel Like The Normal Mood Today Which Was I Don't Know Tired...? It's Was More Like A Weird Feeling...Like If Something Was Actually Going To Happen. I Stood Up From Bed And Got Ready For Work. Luckily, The People Here Don't Recognize Me. I Was Always Working For Nothing. I Work For A Fishing Company, I Check The Fishes Quality For Most Of The Time
Which Makes Me Smell Like A Total Trash Can. With Some Final Touches, I Wore My Baseball Cap And Walked To Work.

Time Skip~

It Was Time For My Break. Sadly, I Always Eat Alone Why? Because Sana And Friends Aren't Here With Me And I Don't Hang Out With People Here. I Mean Yea There Are Times We're Me And The Co-Workers Talk But I'm Just Not The Hanging Out Type Person When It Comes To These People.

Uh Oh...My Senses Are Tingiling Again... I Feel Like Someone Is Watching Me Eat Which Is Kinda Creepy. I Look Over To The Corner Of My Eye And Saw Yuta With His Henchmen. Finally! Some Fucking Action, Took Them A Whole Fucking Week To Do Something. I Looked Back Forward And Continued Eating Like Nothing Happened. Creepy Ain't It? I Finished Eating Lunch And Went Back To Work Until It Was My Time To Leave Home.

Time Skip~

My Work Here Was Done. It Was 8:00 Pm Here In Qingdao. In Korea, Its Probably 9:00 Pm. I Clocked Out My Time For Work And Left Home. As I Was Walking, There Was 2 People Following Me. They Didn't Look Like Chuu's Henchmen. They Looked More Buff And More Dangerous. I Quickly Ran To My Little Fucked Up Apartment Where The 2 People Were Following Me. I Quickly Locked The Door And Ran Towards The Room Putting The Tracker Inside My Shoe.

*Boom!*

The 2 Random People Knocked Down My Door, Rushing In As They Pin Me To The Wall. I Tried To Break Free But They Were Too Strong . One Of The People Punched My Face Making Me Bleed And Have A Broken Nose. I Kicked One Of The Persons Nuts Making One Arm Lose Free. He Grabbed His Nutsack In Pain And Fell Down To His Knees.

Person #1:"Argh...! You Bitch!"

The Second Person Tried Punching Me But Missed As I Moved My Head To The Left. I Pushed His Head Against The Wall Making My Other Arm Lose. He Started To Fall Down To The Side As Went Unconscious. The First Person Started Getting Up Slowly And Balled Up Fist,Ready For Combat.

I Balled Up My Fist Just Like He Did And Threw The First Punch. I Missed. The First Person Landed A Punch To My Stomach Making Me Lose Strength.

You:"Argh!"

I Started To Land A Kick Flip Over His Face Making Him Fall Into His Knees. He Started To Glare At Me As His Face Had A Red And Purple Mark. He Rushed Towards Me Making Me Fall And Hit My Head. I Quickly Regaining Conscious And Flipped Over Making Him Lie Down.

I Got On Top Of Him And Started Punching Him Non-Stop.His Face Became Red And Swollen.Blood Started Coming Out. The Second Guy Started Getting Up Without Me Noticing. He Quickly  Grabbed Me From Behind With All His Strength. I Tried To Break Free But Suddenly The First Guys Punched Me With All His Force Making My Vision Go Blurry.