Chapter 44: Emegency!

Y/N POV:

6 Months Has Passed By. Sana And I Have Been Busy With All The Wedding Preparations While Working On Our Debuts. Fortunately,
NaJeonMoSaJihMiDahChaeTzu Along With Joy,Yeri, And I Have All Graduated Collage And Are Moving Towards The Biggest Step Which Was Becoming KPop Idols.

I Already Have Debuted Stray Kids. As For Twice,They Had To Held Back Their Debut Since Sana Already Has Big Pregnancy Bump. Speaking Of Pregnancy, Sana And I Are Expecting A Baby Girl! And As For MiChaeng, They Welcomed Their Baby Girl Son Young-Mi Or In Japanese Minami Myoui.

Stray Kids And I Were In The JYP Building Preparing Their Come Back Called "My Pace"

Felix:"Okay Guys Let's Practice This Dance One More Time!"

You:"We Can Do This Guys!"

Everyone:"1..2..3... Fighting!"

(Just Imagine Your Practicing With Them.)

Once The Song Ended, Everyone Even Me Laid Down On The Floor,Taking Deep Breaths.

Woojin:"Wow I Never Been This Tired Ever Since High School Gym Class!"

Lee Know:"It Is Tiring But Hey. We Are Trying Our Best For Ourself. Right?"

Changbin:"Hey Y/N Noona, When's The Wedding?"

You:"Soon It's In 5 Weeks From Now."

Jeong-In:"Jesus Time Passes By Fast!"

*Ring*

You:"Ahh That's My Phone...!"

I Looked At The ID Called And Saw That It Was Sana. I Quickly Answered The Phone And Went Outside In The Hallway.

You:"Oo Jagiya..."

Sana:"Where Are You?"

You:"At The JYP Building.Why..?"

Sana:"Because We Have The Photo Shoot To Go To In 2 Hours From Now."

You:"Ahh... I Forgot About That! Well I'll Finish Up My Work Here And Then I'll Head Home."

Sana:"Arraseo! Don't Over Stress To Much!"

You:"Yes Ma'am!"

I Hanged Up The Phone And Went Back Inside Into The Dance Room To Practice Some More Into For Our Comeback.

Bang Chan:"Noona, Hurry Up We Are Practicing One More Time And Then Were Leaving Home!"

You:"Okay! Let's Dance One More Time!"

The 2 Days Before The Wedding~

Sana:"Im Going To Miss You!"

You:"It's Okay. It's Just For 2 Days. We Are Just Going To The Spa. Maybe The Club...."