Chapter 28: The Big Pep Rally

Y/N POV:

3 Days Later~

For The Past 3 Days, Sana And I Have Been Busy With The Dance Practice. As For Me, I've Been Crazy Busy With Work. My Ex Chuu Does Work With Us.
Fortunately, She Doesn't Work With Us As The Main Group. All The Girls Already Have A Date To The Dance. Nayeon Asked Jeongyeon. Momo Asked Dahyun. Jihyo Asked Tzuyu. Joy Meet Mines And Tzuyu Secretary Kim In An Cafe. They Eventually Became Friends But With Interest. Which Means That Joy Asked Secretary Kim.

As For Me, I Haven't Asked Sana. I Wanted To Make It Special.My Goal Is To Ask Her In The Pep Rally. To Accomplish This Goal, I Have A Plan. So Here's My Plan. Right Now I Asked Chaeyoung To Make Me A Big Poster For Me Since Shes The One Who Can Draw So Well.  While On The Other Hand,On My Break From Work,I Went To The Store To Buy Gifts For Sana. I Bought Her A Giant Stuffed Animal And A Nice Promise Ring. Unnie Is Going To Bring Me The Flowers To Me. Of Course I Gave Her Money To Pay The Flowers. All The Gifts Are At Unnies House. And The Time Has Come. Today Is Friday And In An Hour The Pep Rally Starts.

All Of Us Including Sana, Had To Practice 2 Times,Which Was Tiring But Worth It.

Mr. Park: " Really Quickly Heres The Order Of Each Song...

 Park: " Really Quickly Heres The Order Of Each Song

This Is The Song Order

This Is The Song Order. Now Lets Practice One More Time. Remember Lift Your Shirt Up Higher. After This You'll Change Into Your Stage Clothes. Check Your Mics Real Quick."

Jackson: "Mic Check..Testing...Testing.. 1..2..3.. Clear."

BM: "Mic Check..Testing..Testing..1..2..3.. Clear."

Felix:"Mic Check..Testing..Testing..1..2..3.. Clear."

Mark:"Mic Check..Testing..Testing..1..2..3.. Clear."

JB: "Mic Check..Testing..Testing..1..2...3... Clear."

Vernon:"Mic Check..Testing..Testing..1..2..3 Clear."

You: "Mic Check..Testing..Testing.. 1..2..3..Clear."

All 7 : "Okay Guys Let's Do This! 1..2..3.. Fighting!"