Chapter 24: A New Addition To The Family

Y/N POV:

Flashback:

I Found Out That Hwasa-Unnie Was Pregnant 2 Week After I Dumped Jennie. I Didn't Know Sana At The Time. Everything Happened So Fast.

I Was Changing When Suddenly Someone Started Banging On My Door. I Was Wondering Who The Fuck Banged My Door Constantly. Once I was Done Changing, I Ran Towards The Door And Peeked Into The Door Hole To See Who It Is.

Hwasa-Unnie Was Just Standing There, Waiting For Me To Open The Door. I Unlocked The Door And Started To Look At Unnie Confusedly. She Rushed Inside My Door And Sat On My Couch.

"Yah! What Are You Doing Here?" I Asked Her.

"Came To Visit You,Lil Sis. Come Sit Down With Me On This Nice Beautiful Couch." I Rolled My Eyes And Sat Next To Her In The Couch.

"So What's Going On?" I Asked Her Again. She Started Grabbing My Hands And Looked At Me Straight Into My Eyes.

"I Know We Are From Different Father's. You're A Lee And I'm A Ahn. I Don't Care If Your My Half Sister, Your Still My Little Sister And Your The Only Family I Got."

"Unnie... Are You Okay?" I Started To Look At Hwasa Weirdly. She Started To Chuckle.

"Close Your Eyes Lil Sis.I Got A Surprise For You." Unnie Commanded Me To Close My Eyes,So I Did.

"Put Your Hands Out." I Put My Hands Out. I Could Hear Her Bag Opening And Ruffling. I'm Guessing She's Taking Something Out Of Her Bag.

Unnie Placed An Object On Palms. I Started Attacking Her With So Many Questions. My Mind Was Freaking Out.

"You Can Open Your Eyes Now." I Slowly Opened My Eyes And Saw Pregnancy Test On My Hands.

I Looked At Unnie With My Eyes Wide Open. She Was Letting Out Small Tears. I Flip The Pregnancy Test And Looked At The Mini Screen. My Mind Went In Complete Shocked When I Saw The Word
"Pregnant".

"U-Unnie...Y-Your...." I Felt My Eyes Watering While I Was Stuttering. I Look Up To See Unnie And She Was Already Happily Crying. She Started To Nod Her Head. 

"Oh...My...God... U-Unnie. There's A Baby Inside Of You!" I Embraced Hwasa And Started To Cry Even More.

"I'm Going To Be An Aunt..!" I Yelled Out.

"But Wait... Who's The Father..? And Did You Tell The Boss? What About Your Career?"

"W-Well...Doesn't Want To Be Part Of The Baby's Life..."  She Looked Down For Abit And Picked Head Up Again.

"But The Boss Supports Me... I'm Going To Have A Come Back Before My Belly Comes Out... And I Will Sit Out On Events For Mean Time, Until I'm Healthy And Not Looking Pregnant." I Nodded My Head And Started Hugging Her Again.

Sana's POV:

Present Time:

Y/N Called Unnie To See If Shes Okay. Once She Picked Up, Y/N Started To Attack Her With Questions.

"UNNIE! ARE YOU OKAY? IS THE BABY OKAY?!" She Yelled Out. I Started To Pat My Back And Mouthed "Calm Down". Y/N Started To Nod Her Head.

I Never Seen Y/N This Worried In My Whole Life. She May Be Cold Hearted But The Girl Had A Warm Heart For Others. Cute Ain't It.

"I'm Sorry For Attacking You,It's Cause Sana Told Me It's Was Family Emergency." Y/N Said To Hwasa-Unnie Over The Phone.

"It's Okay Little Sis, It's Not Really An Emergency But I Got A Doctors Appointment Tomorrow For The Baby. I Was Wondering If One Of You Two Will Join Me."

"Oh Unnie, I Wish I Can Go But Im Going To Start Working At Mom's Company Tomorrow Sadly..."

"What About To Sana-Ssi? Can You Join Me Tomorrow?"  Hwasa-Unnie Asked Me.

"What Time?" I Asked Back.

"At 4:00 Pm Tomorrow." 

"Okay I'll Join You,Unnie!"  I Replied Back.

"Thank You,Sana-Ssi! I'll Pick You Up Tomorrow."

"Anyways Lil Sis, I'm Going To Hang Up First. As For Sana, I'll See You Tomorrow!"

Me And Y/N Said Our Goodbyes And Hanged Up On Hwasa-Unnie. I Looked At Y/N.

"I Didn't Know Unnie Was Pregnant!"

"Yea She Is." Y/N Chuckled.

"Why Didn't You Tell Sooner?" I Asked.

"Well It Was Mostly Private. Family Stuff."

"But Now That Sana Minatozaki Is Part Of The Family Now, Might As Well Join Your Sister In Law For Tomorrow."  Y/N Leaned In Closer To Me. I Started To Turn Pink.

"Aren't You A Big Flirt." I Started Giggle And Gave Y/N A Kiss.

"Let's Go Home Shall We..?" Y/N Flashed A Smile. An Idea Popped To My Head. I Started To Smirk.

"Okay, Jagi." I Started To Giggle.

"Jagi, Huh?" Y/N Started To Blush And Started To Drive Back Home. We Drove Back Home And Drifted To Sleep For Tomorrow Since It Was already 10pm.

—————————————————————————
[Jenny]

Sorry For The Short Chapter!🥺
Enjoy!❤️
Stay Healthy!💜