Chapter 36: Us

Y/N POV:

You:"Oh... Sana's Calling. I'll Be Back Girls!"

Tzuyu And Yeri Nodded Their Heads As They Drank Their Beers. I Left Outside Answering The Call.

You:"Hey Sana. You Really Missed Me Huh?"

Sana:"Y/N! Where Are You?!"

You:"At The Club With Tzuyu And Yeri. Why?"

*Ding*

You Have A Message From An Unknown Number!

You:"Sorry Sana Excuse Me A Bit."

I Opened The Message Reavealing The Most Hurtful Message.

(A/N:Play This While Reading. It's A Sad Moment😂)

Unknown Number:
Do It Now Or Face The Consequences. We're Listening To The Whole Conversation. You Don't Want Anything To Happend To Her Right?

My Heart Stopped Beating. It Feels More Heavy. Eyes Were Watering Again. I Became Speechless. Lost In Deep Sad Thoughts.  No More Girlfriend.
Back To The Cold Hearted Girl I Was.

Sana:"Y/N?"

You:"Sana...Mianhae...You Can Stay At My House.. You Don't Have To Pay For Anything...I'll Find Somewhere Else To Live..."

Sana:"W-Why Are You Saying That...?"

You:"Y-You Brought Me A Joy Like No Other Girl Ever Could At A Time I Needed It Most. You Brought Out The Best In Me By Simply Being You. Your Love Has Lifted Me To The Greatest Heights Imaginable..... But........"

"We Have To Break Up...I'm Sorry..."

My Heart Hurts. I Started Sobbing Silently. There Was A Moment Of Silent On The Phone.

Sana:"Y-Y/N... Stop Joking Around..."

You:"Thank you for giving yourself to me in the purest sense......Thank you for showing me what love was meant to be... Thank You, Sana Minatozaki."

Sana:"Y/N...Please Dont Leave Me..."

You:"I'm Sorry... I'm Sorry.... I Don't Want This To Happen...To Us But It Did...."

You:"I'm Sorry....."

You:"I Love You Sana Minatozaki..."

Sana:"Please...."

You:"Good Bye Sana..."

I Hanged Up The Phone. I Dropped Down On My Knees, Sobbing Loudly.

My Heart Has Never Felt This Way....W-Why Are My Knees Weak...?  I Heard Rain Drops Coming Down...
Is It Raining On A Sad Day Like This...?

You: "I'm Sorry Sana.... I Don't Want Them To Hurt You Or Anyone Else...I'm Doing This On My Own... For Our Sake... I Promise I Will Run Back To You....Once This Is All Over..."

Sana's POV:

Sana:"Why Do You Do This To Me Y/N....? Why...?"

Dahyun:"Unnie, Are You Okay..?"

Sana:"No... Me And Y/N Broke Up..."