Final Chapter:The Last Dream

Y/N POV:

2 Years Later~

It's Been 2 Years Since Sang-Mi Was Born Which Makes Her 2 Years Old Right Now. A Year Later After Sang-Mi Was Born, Me And Sana Got Married!
Finally!

As For Everyone, The Twice Girls Have Finally Debuted And Has Cameback With A New Song! Stray Kids Have Also Got A New Comeback Song. Everyone Got Married And Have Kids Or Adopted Kids. Time Passes By So Fast!

Sana:"Sanami!(Sang-Mi) Come Watch TV With Us!"

Sang-Mi(Sanami):"Yes Mwommy!"

It Was Night Time, Sang-Mi Came Running From Her Playroom With A Big Smile On Her Face As Sana Calls Her From The Living Room. She Jumped To The Couch And Snuggled With Us. Sana Turned On The TV Where She Puts On M Countdown Showing Twice's And Stray Kids New Comeback Songs.

The First One To Preform Their Song Was Stray Kids Which Means I'm Performing With The Gang.
Sang-Mi Started To Dancing To Our New Song Showing Her Boy/ Cool Side Of Her.

Stray Kids Comeback Stage:

(Imagine You Dancing With Them.)

You:"Wow, Sang-Mi-Ya Where'd You Learn To Dance Like That?"

Sang-Mi(Sanami):"Frowm Dada!"

Sang-Mi Comes Towards Me And Places Her Hands On My Face.She Rub My Face With Her Hands Making My Saliva Go Everywhere. I Noticed That It Was Twice Turn When The MC Announced Twice Comeback.

You:"Look Mommy's Next!"

We All Turned Around To The TV Where Jihyo Was Starting The Intro. Sang-Mi Started Jumping Around In Excitement.

Sang-Mi(Sanami):"Mwommy Wook! It's Uuuuu!"

Sana:"Yes That's Me!!!!"

She Pointed At Sana's And Dahyun View From The TV. All Of The Sudden Sang-Mi Hugged The TV As Sana's Solo Shot Popped Up. Her Body Started Grooving As The Music Started Playing. Me And Sana Started Fanchanting The Whole Song Until The End.

Twice's Comeback Stage:

Sang-Mi(Sanami):"Yay Yay Yay! Mwommy Is So Pretty!"

Sana:"Aww Thank You! My Precious Princess! Come On Off To Bed We Go! We Have A Zoo Date Tomorrow!"

Shit I Totally Forgot About The Zoo Date. All 3 Of Us Are Going To The Zoo Tomorrow As A Family Fun Time Which Im Pretty Exited About! Sang-Mi Kissed My Cheek As A Good Night Kiss And Left With Sana To Her Bedroom.

Not Going To Lie, I Miss Having Some Peace And Quiet! And I Miss Sana Giving Me Love And Affection. Its Time For Me To Be A Bad Girl Hehe...
I Got Me A Plan!