Chapter 38: Hello Baby!

Y/N POV:

Me And The Girls Got Home From The Building Changing Ourself To More Club Like Outfits. I Went Straight To My Room As Sana Follows Me. She Locked The Room Door Then Faced Me. Sana Started Getting Closer To Me And Gave Me The Biggest Hug.

Sana:"I Missed You So Much...."

I Cupped Her Face Making Eye Contact With Her. I Pressed My Lips Against Hers. I Really Can't Believe She Came All The Way To Korea For Me.... It's Makes Me Happy...

You:"I Missed You Too...Jagiya...But I Got One Request."

Sana:"What Is It..?"

You:"Let's Keep Our Relationship Private For Now... Idk Who But I Have A Feeling It's Yuta Who's Messing With Our Relationship. He Kept Following Us From A Far & Sending Me Those Messages Stupid Messages.."

Sana:"Really..?"

I Pulled Out My Phone And Showed Her The Threat Message From The Unknown Number. She Started To Cry, She Began To Hug Me Tighter.

You:"Hey... It's Okay...I'll Keep You Safe..No Matter What..."

Sana:"I Trust You... With This Life And Death Situation.."

I Picked Up Her Chin, Making Eye Contact With Me. She Pulled For A Kiss This Time It's More & More Passionate. My Hands Started Roam Around Her Body. I Really Missed Her....Her Lips...Her Eyes...Her Hair... Her Body.... Everything. I Pulled Away Making Eye Contact With Her.

You:"I Want You Now...."

Sana Started To Lean Into My Ear,Whispering Way Too Seductively. It Really Turned Me On. If She Kept Going Im Going Burst A Baby In Her.

Sana:"Come And Get It..."

Smut Warning!

I Grabbed Sana's Hand Guiding Her To The Bed. Little By Little,She Started To Undress Herself From Her Outer Clothes To Her Inner Clothes. Next Thing I Knew She Was Completely Naked. I Sat On The Bed As She Started To Sit On My Rubbing Her Vaginal Lips On My Member. Sana Started To Kiss My Neck Which Was Making More Harder Whole She Was Removing My Upper Clothes. From My Blazer To My Sports Bra, Leaving My Upper Body Completely Naked.

I Was Lost Into Her Beautiful Honey Brown Eyes, She Was Sucking My Member And Looking At Directly At My Eyes. It Felt So Good... Having Her Back And Having It With Her All Over Again. My Mind Is Telling Me To Go Insane With Her, Which Clearly I Did.

I Picked Up Sana, Laying Her On The Bed. I Bent Down On My Knees,Opening Her Legs Wide. My Tongue Started To Go Everywhere On Vaginal. Her Juices Were Already Flowing All Over My Mouth. It Was Really Tasty And Yummy. I Hovered Over Her Entering My Member Deep Inside Of Her.

I Started To Thrust Her In A Normal Pace. My Member Was Really Deep, I Could Feel It Entering Her Womb. That's When The Pleasure Drive Me Insane. I Started To Thrust Her More And More Deeper. Her Moans Started To Become More And More Louder. I Could Feel My Climax Coming And Coming By The Time. The Way She Talked To Me Drove Me More And More Insane.

Sana:"Give Me More Daddy..."

You:"Jesus...Your So Tight Baby Girl..."

Sana:"Give That Cum Daddy..."

That's When 10 Minutes Later My Cum Was All Over Her Inside Of Her Clashing Together With Her Juices. To End The Sexy Fun Time, I Gave Her One Last Passionate Kiss.

Sana's POV:

Tzuyu:"You Guys Done Fucking Around?! There's A Club Waiting For Us!"

Me And Y/N Looked At Each Other With A Big Blush On Our Faces. We Both Quickly Got Up From The Bed And Changed Ourself Into Some Party Clothes. We Both Got Ready To Hit The Club. That's When Y/N Hugged My Waist.