Chapter 11: Death In The Family

Y/N Point Of View:

Sana Started Glaring At Me. I Can Tell That She Was Jealous Because Of My Interactions With The Old Friend,Tzuyu.

"Ms.Lee, It's Pleasure To See You. Again." Chairman Chou And My Dad Came Towards Me,Mr.Chou Decided To Give Me Great Big Hug. Of Course, I Had To Hug Back.

"Mr.Chou! Long Time No See Eh?" I Cracked A Smile To Him.

"I'm Assuming You Talked To My Daughter. Right?"

"Yes I Did Mr.Chou, We Caught Up On Somethings Before She Went To Her Meeting."

"And Who's The Lovely Lady Next To Ms.Lee?" Mr Chou Smiled And Looked At Sana.

"Mr. Chou,I Would Like You To Meet My Girlfriend Sana Minatozaki." Chairman Chou Smile Disappeared.

"It's Nice Meeting You Mr.Chou..." Sana Bowed To Him.

Chairman Chou Nodded His Head.

"Well Anyways...We Will Take Off Now Mr.Chou! I Gotta Leave Old Man Here To My Uncle's Place."

"Mr. Lee,I'll See You Tomorrow For Work" My Dad And Mr. Chou Shaked Hands Firmly.

"Ms. Lee, Keep Visiting Us And Say Hello To Your Mother For Me!" He Waved At Us Goodbye.

We Entered The Car And Drove Off To Uncle
Min-Seok House. I Glanced Over To Sana. She Was Looking At The Window All Mad And Jealous. Uncle Min-Seok Started To Show Up.

"Dad We're Here..."
"Thank You, Sweetie..." I stayed Quiet And Nodded. From A Distance,Uncle Min-Seok Started Waving At Me. Seconds Later, Cousin Jeonyeon And Sister Hwasa Started Waving At Me. I Waved Back In Exitement And Drove Off.

I Glanced At Sana Again To See If She Was Still Jealous And Mad. She Still Was Still Mad. I Put My Car On Autopilot And Got Closer To Her Face. I'd Tap Her Shoulder. As She Turned Around, I Pressed My Lips Against Hers. She Looked At Me Shockingly. Seconds Later,She Kissed Back. I Backed Away Catching My Breath. I Interwined My Fingers And Briefly Looked At Her.

"Hey,I Know Your Jealous....But Don't Be! I Love You And Only You , Sana."

Sana Looked At My Down To My Lips And Back To Me.She Pulled My Denim Jacket And Pressed Her Lips Against Mines. She Then Started To Kiss My Neck Leaving Me A Hickey. I Let Out Little Moans.

"I Gotta Let People Know That You Are Mines." She Looked At Me All Seductively Bitting Her Lip Down.

"Just Wait Until We Get Home..." I Rubbed Her Thighs.

We Stopped At The Flower Shop To Buy Some Flowers For My Mom And Secretly For Sana.

"Choose Any Batch Of Floweres You Like. My Mother Likes Flowers So Go With Your Gut!" I Smiled At Her.

As We Looked Around The Flower Shop, I Found Some Nice White Camellia Flowers For My Mother. While On The Other Side, I Found Pink Roses For Sana. I Payed For My Flowers Without Sana Knowing And Started To Run Towards The Car To Hide The Pink Roses,Placing The Pink Roses On The Bottom Of The Back Seats. My Phone Started To Ring.