Chapter 8: Couples Dance

Y/N Point Of View:

It's Been 2 Weeks Since Me And Sana Practiced Our Dance. Every Time We Practiced Together We Been More And More Closer. Not Just As Physical Close But Emotionally Close Too. Today Is Sunday Which Means Tomorrow Is The Day Where We Preform Our Dance.

Me And Sana's Dance Theme Was Distancing As A Couple, The Dance Is Kinda As A Love And Hurt Type Of Situation. It Was 9:56 Pm As We Practiced One More Time In Our Living Room.
Our Living Room?
Yes It's Our Living Room Because Sana Finally Lives With Me!

"Are You Ready To Nail This Performance?"
I'd Ask Sana In Excitement.

"I May Be Nervous But Hearing Your Confidence Makes Me Confident!" Sana Smiled At Me.

"Hey... Once Were Done With The Class And The Assignment, I'm Going To Treat You For Dinner Tomorrow! Sounds Good?" I Said While Hugging Her Tightly. She Immediately Noddeed.

"But For Now We Should Get Some Sleep... Good Night Sana!"

"Good Night Y/N-Ssi! Sweat Dreams!

I Went Into My Room And Decided To Take A Quick Shower. As I Got Naked, I Started To Check Myself Out.

(Smut Warning!)

All Of The Sudden, My Penis Started To Get Hard. I Guess Im In A Horny Mood. Since I Was Alone In The Bathroom,I Placed My Penis On Top Of The Sink And Hold It Down. I Closed My Eyes And Started Grinding. Little By Little I Started Moaning And Groaning As Pleasure Started To Build Up. As My Eyes Were Closed, I Started Fantasizing About Sana Being On Top Of Me. The Way I Imagined Her Having Sex With Me Made Me Grind Faster.

"I'm About To Cum..." I'd Whisper To Myself

I Kept Grinding Until I Reached My Climax. I'd Let My Moans Out As I Came All Over The Sink. Once I Was Done, I Cleaned Up My Mess Started To Shower And Changed Into My Pijamas And Went To Sleep.

———————————————————————————
Sana's Point Of View:

It Was Already 7 In The Morning, I Decided To Make Breakfast For Me And Y/N. Soon, I Got Ready And Started To Head Out Of The Kitchen.

"What To Make For Breakfast...?" I Wondered
"Ah I Got It..!"
"Im Going To Make Tteokguk!"

As I Started Cooking, I Heard A Big Thud And I Ran Towards Y/N Door And Opened It Forcefully. When I Opened The Door I Saw Y/N On The Floor Rubbing Her Head.

"Yah! Y/N-Ssi! Are You Okay?!" I Asked Worriedly

"Y-Yea... I Just Fell Of The Bed.."She Looked At Me.

"Aww The Poor Baby Got Her Head Hurt"
I Started To Walk Towards Her And Rubbed Her Head.

"You Should Get Ready.. Breakfast Is Almost Ready!"
"Yes Mom..." Y/N Rolled Her Eyes At Me And Started To Chuckle.
"Pabo" I Closed The Door And Went To The Kitchen And Continued Cooking.

The Tteokguk Started To Look Good And Done. I Served The Tteokguk In To The 2 Bowls And Started To Add Cheese And Beef Into Both Bowls.Y/N Just Finished Getting Ready And Walked Towards The Kitchen.