Chapter 31: Worried

Y/N POV:

You:"HONG KONG?!"

Tzuyu:"Yes Hong Kong. We Might Have Business Trips Later On Too, But For Now We Have A Business Meeting At Hong Kong."

You:"For How Long..?"

Tzuyu:" One Week And Half."

Yeri:"We Leave Tomorrow And Stay At Hong Kong The Whole Week And Then We Leave At Wednesday On The Next Week."

Just Then Jihyo,Joy, And Sana All Came To Check Up On Us. Joy Already Knew The Situation Because The Lover Secretary Kim Already Told Her,But For Jihyo And Sana, They Were Confused.

Jihyo & Sana:"Whats Going On?"

Tzuyu:"We Need To Talk To You 2 In Private."

Tzuyu Pointed At Jihyo And Sana. While Joy & Yeri Left The House.

Joy:"Well See You Guys At The Party Bus. Come On Baby Let's Go."

Yeri:"Baby?!"

Me And Tzuyu Walked Towards The 2 Girls And Bowes To Them.

You:"Mianhae... The Reason Why Is Because We Have A Buisness Trip At Hong Kong."

Jihyo & Sana:"HONG KONG?!"

Tzuyu:"Yes... Hong Kong... Mianhae... We Should Have Told You Guys Sooner."

Jihyo & Sana Looked At Each Other  And Gave Each Other A Understanding Nod. They Both Walked Closer To Us. At The Same Time, They Both Picked Our Heads Up And Wrapped Their Arms Around Our Necks.

Jihyo:"It's Okay, My Baby Yoda."

Sana:"I'll Be Fine Jagi-Ya. Bring Home The Bread."

Jihyo:"You Can Call Us Anytime While You Guys Are Away."

Sana:"We'll Answer Right Away!"

Jihyo Pulls Tzuyu Closer To Her Almost Touching Lips.

Jihyo:"Maybe You And Me Can Have Some Fun Later On... Baby Yoda..."

Tzuyu:"Not Infront Of Sana And Y/N"

You:"Aaaaand To The Bus We Go!"

Sana:"Yep! Let's Go!"

Sana's POV:

We Were In The Bus Stop Having The Greatest Time Of Our Life's. Dahyun Started Doing Her Weird Dance Which Made Us Laugh Like If We Were Insane People. Later The Song Ended And It Was Momo's Turn To Dance. She Started Dancing To Different Kinda Of Music. She Killed It Like Literally Killed It.

Everyone Started To Dancing Like If It Was Club. The Whole Gang Didn't Give A Crap. Some Of Then Where Freely Dancing While Others Were Dancing So Stupidly. I Had The Idea To Dance Seductively To Y/N.

So I Got Up And Started Dancing Seductively At
Y/N, She Started Looking At Me Like If We Were The Only Ones In The Bus. I Could Tell She Liked The Dance And Tonight I Want Have Her.

I Finished Up The Dance With A Passionate Kiss & Bit Her Lip For Alittle Fun Time. The Bus Driver Stopped At A Place Which Happened To Be The Restaurant We Were Eating At. It's A Restaurant Where They Sell Steak, Pasta, Korean Food, And A little Bit Of Chinese Food. We Entered The Restaurant While Y/N Was Talking To The Bus Driver About Our Drive. Moments Later, The Whole Gang Ate The Most Delicious Food.

Momo:"Wow...This Is So Good!"

Chaeyoung:"I Agree!"

Yeri:"Thank You Boss For The Meal."

Jihyo:"Yea,Thank You Y/N-Ssi."

You:"Anytime! This Is Meant To Be Fun."

Y/N Phone Started Ringing And Saw That It Was Hwasa-Unnie. She Stood Up And Excused Herself To Answer The Call. Moments Later, She Came Back With A Serious Face. The Atmosphere Was So Strange. I Look Over To Y/N Who Seems Happy On The Inside But Worried On The Outside. Something Was Super Wrong. I Intertwined My Fingers With Y/N And Looked At Her.

Sana:"Jagi-Ah... You Okay?

You:"Everything Is Okay. Don't Worry!"

Those Words Didn't Seem Clear Enough.

Which Makes Me Even More Worried.....

——————————————————————————
[Jenny]

Sorry This Chapter Is Super Short!🥺
I'm So Tired From All This Online School Stuff😖
But Still Stay Safe!❤️