Chapter 33: Full Of Surprises

Y/N POV:

Me And Dahyun Went Back To The Stage Where We Introduced Our First Game To The Whole Crowed.

You:"Yeoleobun! It's Time For Our First Game!"

Dahyun:"Yes Ma'am! The First 2 Games Are A Couples Game And Then Well Pick Out The Numbers Or Names From Everyone And We Will Play Mafia!"

*Crowed Cheers And Whistles In Exitement*

You:"So The First Game Is Called Which Couple Is Better! This Is Just So You Get To Know The MC Abit More Better And See What Special Talents Each MC Has. The Audience Will Vote On The Winner With Their Phones And Announce The Winner."

Dahyun:"That's Right. There Will Be No Reward, Only Fun!"

You:"Shall We Head To The Dance Floor?"

Dahyun:"Yes We Should!"

Dahyun And I Got Down To The Dance Floor And Posed Like If We Were Cool Bad Guys. The Crowd Were Going Nuts About That, Which Made Us Smile Widely.

Dahyun:"Y/N-Unnie, Do You Wanna Introduce Your Girlfriend?"

You:"Yes Ma'am....
My Girlfriend Is The Most Beautiful, Yet So Clumsy And Caring. She's Member Of Twice. Please Welcome My Girlfriend, Sana Minatozaki!"

I Ran Over To Sana,Who Was Walking Towards Us. She Grabbed My Arm And Starting Walking Next To Me To The Center Of The Dance Floor.Then Dahyun Introduced Momo As Her Girlfriend , Doing The Same Thing As We Did.

You:"Okay, Now That Our Girlfriends Are Here! Let's Play Some Games!"

*Cheers And Whooohoo*

2 Hours Later~

Dahyun:"Yeoleobun! Did You Guys Have Fun With The Games?!"

The Whole Crowd In A Union:"YES!"

You:"Sadly, This Is The Part Where We End The Games."

The Crowd:"Awww...."

You:"Yea Yea I Know Know...But Hey! We Still Got Some Dancing  To Do!"

*The Crowd Cheers.*

Dahyun:"But Before We Get Straight To Dancing. I Want My Girlfriend To Come Here For A Sec."

Momo Comes Up Next Dahyun, Facing The Crowd. I Started To Attack Momo With Questions As Dahyun Slowly Backs Up To The Stage Without Her Noticing.

You:"So Momo-Ssi, How Long Have You And Dahyun Been Together?"

Momo:"We Have Been Together For 4 Years Already But Today Is Our 5 Year Anniversary Of Us Being Together So Tomorrow We're Going To Celebrate It. Just The 2 Of Us."

You:"Wow 5 Years?"

Momo:"I Know 5 Years! It's Crazy To Have Someone  Who Loves Me And Adores Me For That Long."

Dahyun Come Behind Momo And Secretly Gets Down On One Knee. She Opens The Box Of Jewelry Which Contains A Diamond Ring. She Grabs The Box With One Hand And Grabs Her Mic With The Other Hand. People Were Gasping And Whispering Some Comments. Momo Was Getting Suspicious About It.

You:"Momo-Ssi. When I Count To 3, I Want You To Look Behind You Okay?"

Momo:"Yes Ma'am!"

You:"Ready....? 1......2...... And....... 3!"

Momo Turns Around, She Looked Down And  Found Dahyun On Her Knee. Momo Was In Complete Shocked.Her Tears Were Letting Out Little By Little.