Chapter 12: The Date

Y/N Point Of View:

"Where Do You Wanna Eat?" I Asked Sana.
"Do You Want Some Kimbap To Eat?"
"Anything You Eat I Eat."
"Cheese Kimbap!" She Started To Act Cute.
(This Is What I Meant When She Said Cheese Kimbap In A Cute Way!)

I Started To Giggle And Smile A lot.My Heart Started Pounding Fast.

"Aigoo....Woman Your Killing Me!" I Put The Car on Autopilot And Cupped Her Face.

"gwiyeobda!" I Pressed My Lips Against Hers.
"Cheese Kimbap It Is!" I Took Off The Autopilot And Started To Drive To The Nearest Restaurant.

We Stopped At Restaurant Called Cheong Jin Ok Where They Serve Kimbap, Dumplings, And Other Kinda Of Foods.

"After This What Else Do You Wanna Do?" I Asked While We Got Of The Car.

"I Was Thinking To Go To The Carnival And Take A Walk To A Beautiful Scenery."Sana Explained.

"Sounds Perfect To Me!" We Linked Arms As We Headed Inside The Restaurant.The Host Started  Gazing At Me Before She Asked Me For The Table.

"Hey Cutie, How Can I Help You?" The Host Asked.
"Uhh...Table For 2, Please."I Told The Host. I Glanced At Sana And She Was Glaring Furiously At The Host.
"Right This Way." The Host Winked At Me.

Oh No...Sana Is Mad At The Host. Sana And I Started Walking Towards Our Table. I Put My Arm Around Her Shoulder Just Make Her Feel Loved And Relax.

"Here's You Table Beautiful." The Host Was Setting Up The Table. As She Turned Her Head, She Saw Me Wrapping My Arms Around Sana. The Host Stopped Flirting At Me, Glared At Sana And Walked Away.

Like A Gentleman, I Pulled Sana's Chair Back So She Can Sit Comfortably And Pushed Her Chair Forward To The Table.

"Such Manners,Y/N-Ssi." Sana Smilled At Me.
"Only For You." I Replied.

The Waiter Took Our Orders And Brought Our Delicious Cheese Kimbap With Bulgogi And Some Ramyeon.As Time Flyes, Me And Sana Talked To About Our Past And Talked About Our Interest.Every Thing Went Well Just Like How I Have Imagine.

"When Will I Meet Your Parents?" I Asked
"We Can Go To Japan Once This School Year Ends!I Would Love You To Meet My Parents." She Looked At Me Smiling.

"Plus My Parents Know About Us. And My Mom Has Been Dying To Know The Love Of My Life." She Started Bitting Her Lip.

"It's Settled Then. Once School Is Over We Are Headed To Japan!" I Started Clapping Lightly.

"Aigoooo...Im Full!" Sana Laid Back.
"Me Too Sana Me Too." I Started To Chuckle.
"Check Please!" I Pulled Out My Card And Paid The Waiter.
"Thank You For Coming. Have A Nice Day,Sir." The Waiter Came Back With My Card.
"Gaja!" I Liked My Arms With Sana And Headed Out The Door.

"Next Destination...The Carnival!" I Yelled.

While Driving To Carnival, I Glanced Over To Sana Who's Just Looking At The View Enjoy The View Of The. How Can A Girl Like Me Have A Beautiful Girl Like Sana. She Makes Me The Happiest Girl. Her Aegyo Style Kills Me. And Her Sexiness Is Makes Me Go Over My Mood.

"Here We Are! The Carnival! Let's Have Some Fun!" We Both Screamed Yay And Ran Inside The The Carnival . I Immediately Payed For Some Ticket Rides.

"Where To Ride First?" I Asked Her.

After A Few Rides, We Left The Carnival With Some Cotton Candy In Our Hands.

"For Walking Around, I Think We Should Go Visit The Han River. Dont You think?" I Suggested.

—————————————————————————
                             Sana's Point Of View:

"That's A Great Idea!" I Smiled At Y/N-ssi.I Interwined My Fingers With Y/N's Fingers.

We Arrived At The Han River, I Got Out Of The Car And Ran To See The Nice Scenery. There Was Cherry Blossoms Trees Around The River And A Bridge In The Middle Of The River.

I Turned Around To Y/N-ssi To Tell Her How Beautiful It Is. She Approached To Me With Pink Roses.
"What's With The Roses?" I Asked Her.
"These Roses Are For Your Sana.."

"Aww... Y/N-Ssi...Thank You..." I Kisses Her Cheek.I Wrapped My Arm Around Her Arm And Started Walking Around The River.

Me And Y/N Were Amazed By The View. I Glanced Over To Y/N-Ssi. Her Brown Eyes Were Glowing As She Looked Up To See The Cherry Blossoms. Looking At Y/N Happy Makes Me Happy.I Guess I Really Did Change Her Heart. We Sat At Bench Looking At River As Cherry Blossoms Petals Started To Fly Down To The River.

"Y/N-Ssi...Thank You This Day Has Been the Best!" I Hold Her Hand.

"I Wanted To Ask You Something, Sana.."
"What Is It?"
"I Know I Called You My Girlfriend,But It Feels Weird When I Don't Ask The Question First. So I Want To Make Our Relationship Official With The Real Question." Y/N Holds Both Of My Hands.

"Will You Be My Girlfriend, Sana Minatozaki...?" I Cupped Her Face.

"Of Course, Ill Be Your Girlfriend. Lee Y/N Your The Best Thing That Has Ever Happen To Me. I Love You And Only You!"

I Pulled Her Denim Jacket And Began To Kiss Her Passionately. Y/N Started To Deepen The Kiss And Backed Away To Catch Her Breath.

"I Love You Sana Minatozaki"
"I Love You Lee Y/N"

"Let's Go Home Shall We..?" Y/N Started Rub My Inner Thighs. I Bit My Lower Lip. We Drove Back Home For Some Sexy Time.

———————————————————————————
[Jenny]

      Hey Guys!
     All I'm Going To Say Is Stay Safe!❤️
     13 And Maybe 14 Will Be Out Tomorrow!