Easter Special!Pt:1

Y/N POV:

(This Is Just A Little Side Story! This Doesn't Connect To The Main Story!)

It Was An Sunny Afternoon And a Today Was Easter. I Started To Hid The Eggs Around The Backyard And Inside The House. I Look Over At Sana Who's Just Smiling At Me.

"LEE SANG-MI! You Can Come Out Now!" I Yelled Out.

A Little Girl Came Running Outside And Started Looking For The Eggs. I Walked Towards Sana And Hugged Her From Behind. Suddenly,Sang-Mi Started To Laugh And Came Running Towards Us.

"Eomma! I Found An Egg!" Sang-Mi Started To Jump And Down.

Me And Sana Both Bend Down Our Knees. Sana Started Giving Sang-Mi Kissed On Her Cheek.

"Good Job! Go Look For More!" I Pat Her Head.

Yea That's Our 4 Year Old Daughter,Lee Sang-Mi.I Thought That The First 3 Letters Could Be Named After Sana And I Can Get To Choose The Other Name.Well The Second Name Was For My Mother Who Died. Her Name Was Mi-Yeon.

My Phone Started Ringing. I Saw The Caller ID And Saw It Was Jeongyeon-Unnie.

"Hello?!" I Answered The Phone.

"Y/N-ssi! Me And Girls Along With The Kids Are Going To Visit You,Sana And Sang-Mi Right Now!"

"Okay! I'll Be Waiting!" We Both Hanged The Phone And Sana Started Questioning Who Was On The Phone.

"Who Was On The Phone?" She Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck.

"It Was Cousin Jeonyeon, The Girl Are Comming Over With The Kids To Have Fun Alittle." I Wrapped My Arms Around Her Waist.

"That Good!" Sana Smiling At Me Big Time. We Booth Look Deeply Into Our Eyes. She Suddenly Stared Leaning Into My Ear.

"Maybe...We Can Have Our Own Fun." She Whispered To My Ear. She Started To Look At Me Seductively.

"Aren't You Bad..." I Started To Bite My Bottom Lip And Looked At Her.

She Leaned In For Kiss And Pressed Her Lips Against Mines. The Kiss Was More And More Passionate. My Hands Started To RoamAround Her Body When Suddenly The Door Bell.

"What A Way To Ruin The Moment." I Stopped Kissing Her And Looked At Her.

Sana Started To Cup My Face. She Smiled And Walked Towards The Door And Opened It Reveling The Girls And The Kids. Okay Lemme Explain My Self About Kids!

Starting With Nayeon And Jeongyeon. They Both Adopted A Baby Boy Name Im Jeon-tae. The Kid Is  Older Than Sang-Mi. He's 6.

Next Up Was Momo And Dahyun. They Both Have A Baby Girl Of Their Own Named Kim Hyun-Mo. Hyun-Mo's Name Came From Momo And Dahyun's. The Girl Is The Same Age As Sang-Mi. They Both Love To Play Dolls With Each Other.

The Next Couple Was Jihyo And Tzuyu. The Couple Had Some Problems Through Out The Adoption But They Manage To Adopt A Baby Boy Named
Park Jin-Kyu. They Decided To Change His Name Because His Name Sounded Weird At The Beginning. He Was The Same Age As Jeon-Tae.

And The Last Couple Was Mina And Chae-young. Mina And Chaeyoung Were First Ones To Have A Kid. The Kid Is A Girl Named Son Young-Mi
Young-Mi Was Is The Oldest One Out Of All Of Them,Shes 7 Right Now. After A Year Later They Decided To Have Another Baby. This Time They Have A Baby Boy. The Boy Is Called Son Min-Woo. Min-Woo Is The Youngest Out Of All Of Them. He's Barely A 1 Year Old. 

We All Have Kids Of Our Own. Not Only That But We All Are KPop Starts. I'm Happy With The Life I Live Right Now. A Beautiful Wife. A Beautiful Daughter, Who Changed My Life Completely.

"Girls! Welcome!" Sana Started To Greet Them All One By One.

"Unnie! I Brought Soju And Some Beer Along With Some Beef For A Little BBQ Here." Nayeon-Unni Started To Scream Out Loud.

"Yah! Can You Not Scream? I'm Literally Right Here!" I Started To Scold Her.

Sana's POV:

"Okay Okay. Let's Calm Down Here! I'll Prepare The Food!" I Said.

"I'll Help You,Unnie." Jihyo Started To Skip To The Kitchen While The Others Went Outside And Started Up The Grill.

"How's Sang-Mi Unnie?"Jihyo Asked While She Started To Make Kimbap.

"She's Doing Great! We Are Teaching Her English So She Can Study For The Future." I Started To Flash A Smile As I Was Making Ramyeon.

"That's Good! Any Plans For The Future Later?" Jihyo-Ssi Asked.

"Well I Kinda Want To Have Another Child. I Want To Try And Have A Boy This Time."

"Ohh That's Smart. 2 kids One Of Each. That Really Doesn't Sound Bad." She Calmly Replied.

"It Sounds Happy...Maybe Peaceful." I Looked Outside Where Y/N And Sang-Mi Are. I Started To Chuckle And Headed Back Inside Again.

"After Were Done Eating We Will Hide The Eggs Again." Me And Jihyo Started To Nod Our Heads.

"Guys!You Can Start Cooking The Meat Now We Are Almost Done Over Here!" I Yelled Out. The Girls Started Cooking The Pork And The Short Ribs.

Nayeon And Jeonyeon Started To Set Up The Massive Table For All Of To Sit,  Even The Kids.

"Kids! Time To Eat!" I Yelled Out. The Kids Started Running Towards The Table And Started Sit Next To Their Parents.

I Started To Hold Sang-Min,Putting Her Into Her High Seat. We All Thanked The Food And Started To  Eat. Little By Little, Y/N Started To Feed Sang-Mi

"Wah...!This Is Really Good!" Jihyo Said With Her Mouth filled With Ramyeon.

"Oh.. I almost Forgot!" Jeongyeon Started To Hand Out A Beer To Y/N.

"Yah. Are You Really Trying To Get Me Drunk?" Y/N Started Glaring At Her

"Happy Easter,Cousin." Jeonyeon Started To Chuckle.

"Bottoms Up Then!" Y/N Started Drinking The Whole Beer.

Time Skip~

The Sun Started Leave Us And The Moon Started To Show Up .As The Girls Cleaned Up The Table And Washing The Dishes,Y/N Started Get Up. She Wobbling Back And Forward,Falling Into Places.By The Looks Of It, Y/N Was Already Drunk.

I Started To Let Out A Deep Sigh.

"Aigoo Woman. What Am I Going To Do With You?" I Looked At Her.

———————————————————————————
[Jenny]

Hey Guys! 💜
Sorry This is Late!🥺
Pt.2 Will Be Up Shortly!💞