Chapter 9

~Joey's POV~

After breakfast I made my way upstairs with Yugi to make the beds of the guardians. We were almost done as the last room to be done was of course, Seto's.

How am I going to tell Yugi how me and him actually kissed, I mean he's the pharaohs cousin, and the pharaoh and him are...whatever they are.

But should I talk to the pharaoh first and get his intentions or should I just go ahead and tell Yugi about my feelings? Ra this is crazy to think about, it feels like just yesterday we were being taken off the streets to be sent to the pyramids.

"I see you've come to play with your master." Of course it's Seto, I didn't even have to look to know it was him.

I looked behind me and low and behold, it's Seto leaning against the door flame with his arms crossed over his chest and a smirk on his face. The marks I gave him last night are easily visible on his neck.

"Don't get too excited, I'm just here to make your bed." I teased and turned my attention back to the bed, having to lean to make sure the covers were straightened.

"That's a nice sight." Seto said once I leaned over and I shot a glare in his direction.

"Shut up, why are you even here?" Once I was finished making his bed I walked over to where he was still standing by the now closed door, looking at me.

"I came to see you of course, plus this is my room after all." He placed his hands on my waist and smirked at me "and Atem doesn't really want me walking around with these." He lifted up his neck and moved it to the side, giving me a better view of his bruised neck.

"Ah well I'm sorry about that but I need to get back to work, don't wanna bother you." I tried to go past him as I reached for the door handle but he grabbed my waist before I could.

"Oh you're not bothering me." In one quick motion he had both my wrist in one hand pinned above my head as I was pushed against the door.

"W-wait a minute Seto." I struggled a bit to get my hands free but of course that didn't work.

"Oh I'm just getting started." He grabbed my chin and forced me to looked at him, his deep blue eyes scanning my entire body.

"First I must ask." He starts "did it mean anything to you when we kissed last night?" That was a sudden question that took me aback.

I have been thinking about him for a while but did I like him? I know I like men but Seto? The right hand man of the pharaoh himself. Did the kiss mean something to me.

"I'll take your silence as a no." He said coldly and loosened his grip on my wrist that were still pinned about my head by his hand, the cold metal of the millennium rod was started to become numb as it's been on my skin for some time.

"No! I mean yes, I felt something." He was shocked at first as he studied my face for any sort of factor that I was lying but I was confident in my own words that I meant it.

"So you- wouldn't mind if I did it again?" He asked shyly, this is the first time I've ever seen him so shy, he was so bold last night.

"What happened to the fire from last night?" I asked, grinning.

"Huh?" He seemed set off guard by the question.

"Last night you were so bold in taking your next steps in kissing me."

"That was before I knew it meant anything to me." He felt something too? He actually felt something for me.

"Then yes, you can kiss me again."