Chapter 7

~Joey's POV~

I made my way into the library to find Priest Seto searching through the seemingly endless amounts of books.

My loud footsteps making my presence known quickly as he turns towards the doorway to the library and smirks when he sees me.

"It looks like the puppy came running with his tail between his legs." I guess he was still fueled on rage as much as I was.

"What the hell is your problem?! Storming up to Yugi and threatening him!" I didn't care that I was yelling at a guardian. My past ways on the streets are coming back to me in this situation.

"I'd watch my tongue if I were you, do you know who you are talking to?" Priest Seto placed the book in his hand down and strutted up to me.

"Bite me," I growled "no one talks to my best friend like that!"

"What happened to the days where you were a blushing mess around me, and now you're yelling at me." Priest Seto threw his arms out to the side in a 'come on' expression.

"Don't push me!"

"No, don't push me, mutt." Priest Seto walked closer to me and pressed his chest against mine, trying to gain dominance over me. Him being taller and his shoulder wider made it hard for me to fight back.

I glared up at him with a scowl on my face, he only returned my expression with a wide smirk that was spread across his face.

"I don't care who you are, I would have killed you if you made Yugi cry." I said through clenched teeth.

Suddenly he used one hand to grab me by the throat and used his other arm to wrap around my waist because he was still holding the millennium rod.

"Kill me? I'd like to see you try." He has a wicked grin on his face. He applied light pressure onto my throat and I can't lie to myself, it felt strangely good. Not like I'd tell him.

"Piece of shit Priest." I growled out at him and he tightened his grip on my neck.

"Now is that any way to talk to your master, mutt." I hated it when he called me a mutt.

"You aren't my master you bitch! Why are you so mad anyway? It's not like it affects you."

"Because he's my cousin. I hate to admit it but I care about him a lot, so yes, it does affect me whenever he's upset, especially when it interrupts his work." He slowly releases his hand on my throat and I instantly crave it back. He steps away from me leaving me cold.

"Go find Shada, he needs the help." He instructs without giving me any answer as to what he just did, not even an apology for choking me.

"Priest Seto-"

"Drop the 'priest' already, it's getting old." he rolls his eyes and leaves me in the library by myself.

"If you ever want a reenactment of what we just did I'll be in my chambers, come find me anytime puppy." he didn't even turn to face me when he said that.

I didn't know what he meant until I looked down and saw a small tent at the bottom of my thin robes. I gasped and covered myself even though no one else was here to see me.

~Yugi's POV~

The Pharaoh has been avoiding me all day. Every time I would see him in the hallways he wouldn't even make eye contact with me, walking right past me like I wasn't even there.

His face was hard all day, I never saw a smile. He barely even came out of his room. I don't know what I did to him to make him act like this but I need to apologize.