Chapter 14

~Joey's POV~

I haven't seen Aoba since breakfast and I'm getting worried. I guess it's a good thing because I don't want to see him but on the other hand I don't know what he is planning to do with Yugi.

He made a move at Yugi, I don't wanna think about what he would have done if I wasn't there to stop him. Yugi's a little shy when it comes to conflict and that's the main reason me and him bonded so well.

"Spacing out again, puppy?" Seto's sudden voice behind me snapped me out of my thoughts.

We were in the study halls with Mahad and Karim who were doing there own thing. Seto was reading some scrolls and I was just happy to be with him.

"Ya I'm fine." I sat up from my laying position of the couch to sit criss cross next to Seto.

"Hey Joey can I ask you something?"

Now I know something's up, he never calls me by my name. It's only puppy or mutt when he's mad.

"Ya what is it?" I asked looking for the possible questions he could ask me.

"I know you basically already act like it but I was wanting to know if you would like to become my personal servant?" His voice was cold, yet gentle as he spoke. Gazing into my eyes with his stunning blue pools I could just get lost in.

I didn't say anything just smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. He was surprised at first and I can tell because he didn't kiss back immediately, but soon came back to reality, kissing me back with so much passion.

"Hey! No PDA in the study halls!" I heard Mahad yell and throw a book at us that Seto easily swatted away.

He pulled back and he gave me a small rare smile, pulling me in for a hug "I'll take that as a yes then?" I nodded against him chest.

"I need to go fill out some paperwork in my room, you might get bored so you can do whatever you want." Seto stood up with me getting up right next to him.

"I go to the garden for a bit if that's alright then come see you." We were already making our way out of the study hall as I spoke, peering up at him.

"Okay puppy, be safe and stay out of trouble." He turned to kiss my head as he got to his bedroom door. I gave him a smile as he went into his chamber for Ra knows how long.

I turn on my heel to go down to the garden like I said but I was stopping in my trails right when I got to the stairs.

"Joey!" I looked over my shoulder and saw Marik running up to me.

"Hey Marik, what's up?" I turn to fully face him as he stops in front on me.

Since I was down one step from the top I had to look up at him. One of my hands resting on the guard rail so I didn't fall down.

"If you ever find Yugi, can you tell him that Isis wants to see him." I wonder why she needs Yugi when she has four new people. I gave him a thumbs up and stepped up one step so I was on the third floor again.

I walked to Atem's room and knocked on the door, hearing a come in I opened the door seeing Atem at his desk and Yugi laying the the ground with cards trying to stack them into a pyramid.

"Hey Joey." Yugi cheered when he saw me, his sudden motion causing his card tower to fall making him pout.

"Yugi, when you have time Isis wants to see you." He tilted his head at me, confused. Atem even turned from his work to look at me.

"Why does Isis want to see me?"

"Beats me, I was just told to tell you." Yugi got up from the ground and walked over to Atem, giving him a kiss on the cheek.