Chapter 29

~Atem's POV~

"I think I'm ready to start sleeping in here again." Yugi said while making eye contact with me, his amethyst eyes had a slight shine to them; more than usual.

"Are you sure little one? We can wait longer." I didn't want him to think he needs to push himself because he..ah..caught me..touching myself...to imagines of him.

"I can't get any better if we don't try." He gave me a small and innocent smile, his arms straight down in front of him with his fingers intertwined at his hips, rocking back and forth on his heels. He looks so cute.

"It's only been a few weeks, are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked cautiously, resting my hand on his shoulder.

He measly grabbed my hand and placed in on his cheek so I was cupping his face, both his small hands on my wrist while he looked up at me, eyes still shining.

"I trust you..and...I love you Atem."

My eyes widened at his words, he loves me? My Yugi, my little one, loves me? The boy I've grown to love feels the same way as I do. Hearing those words come from his mouth makes me want to jump for joy.

I realize I'm just sitting here wide eyed staring at him because he's getting a look of concern on his face when I haven't responded yet. I smile which stretches to my ears and lean in to kiss him.

He was shocked at the sudden motion but quickly kisses back. This kiss wasn't heated or anything but slow and full of love. His lips move with mine as I take the lead, our tongues clash in the middle of our open lips but neither tongue going in the others mouth. I wrap my arms around his stomach slowly, feeling him flinch but relax after a bit as his hands drop from my face to around my neck.

After a few minutes we pulled back and just stared lovingly into each other's eyes, wide goofy smiles on our faces. We swayed slightly in each other's arms, leaving only a few inches between us. I leaned my forehead against his and looked down into his beautiful amethyst eyes.

"I love you too Yugi." I say lowly, as if we were in a crowed room of people and I was telling him a secret.

It was adorable how his smile grew even wider and he pressed his lips against mine once more. This kiss was a little more fast but still held the love that we shared for each other.

Because of the lack of touching recently I grew hard rather quickly so I softly pushed him off me. He whimpered at the loss of contact and gave me puppy dog eyes that put Joey's nickname to shame.

"You aren't ready to do anything yet." I said, he looked confused before taking a glance down the mouthing 'oh' to himself.

"Let go to bed now little one, it's late." I peck his cheek one more time as I head to my vanity, taking off my cape and jewelry, stopping at the hem of my top.

I glanced over my shoulder at Yugi who was taking his smaller cape and jewelry off as well and setting them on the end of my desk.

"Do you mind if I take my shirt off?" I asked, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

"Of course not." He gives me a smile as to say 'duh'.

I strip myself of my top and toss it to the side to worry about later. Strutting back over to the bed Yugi was waiting for me to lay down as he was sitting on the side of the bed, a rose tint coloring his cheeks.

"You've seen me so many times before, why are you blushing." I chuckled, standing in front of him to cup his cheeks in my hands.

"I just haven't seen your body in a while and I forgot what I had." I smirk at his words, leaning down to peck his forehead.