Chapter 36

~Yugi's POV~

(Warning: Whole chapter is smut)

After saying goodbye to all our friends we headed up to our room to retire for tonight. After Atem proposed to me I feel like I'm on cloud-9. Like nothing could make me happier than how I feel right now.

I can't help but stare at the beautiful ring that was placed there by Atem. Since I didn't wear any rings it really popped out on my hand and against my pale complexion. But even with Atem's sun-kissed skin you could see the single gold ring on his finger that I hope he never takes off.

Atem grabbed my outreaches hand making me jump back into reality that he was now standing in front of me while I am sat on the bed. He kissed the palm of my hand, gazing up into my eyes while he does so.

I wrapped my arms around him neck to pull him on top of me. He stumbles a bit trying not to crush me and laughs at my actions. He presses his lips against mine in a bruising kiss, crawling up the bed so we were sitting more on then off.

His tongue swipes against my bottom lip and I allow him entrance. Our tongue battle for dominance and in the end he wins like always. I let out a muffled moan when he presses his tongue against mine. He smirks into the kiss, pressing his hips against mine. The action causing me to gasp and break the heated make out session.

"Are you sure about this Yugi? We don't have to." He asked out of concern even when his bulge is pressing again my lower half.

"Yes, I'm sure."

Atem has done nothing but try to help me be comfortable with people touching me again. Besides a make out session here and there we haven't done anything sexual and Atem doesn't try to pressure me or even ask. He's done everything for me physically and I trust him to not hurt me.

He brings his lips back down to mine, playing with the hem of my top. He places a flat palm in my stomach, gliding it up my torso, my top sliding up with his hand and resting just below my neck.

His fingers find it's way to my left nipple, tensing pinching and pulling at it. I moan at the sensation and arch into his hand. He rolls the bud between his thumb and forefinger until it was at a peak.

He breaks the kiss once more to trail kisses down my cheek and neck, sucking love bites into my skin. He brings his face down to my chest and pulls my hard nipple into his mouth, taking the neglected one between his fingers and giving it the same treatment it gave the previous one.

My body instantly leans into him, flinging my head to the side and letting out small whimpers. He sucks my nipple into his mouth, nipping at it every so slightly making me gasp. I take a glance down at him and gulp, seeing the predatory look in his eyes, his pupils blown out with lust. He gives my nipple one last lick before switching to the other, switching hands so the nipple he was just abusing is now being teased by his fingers.

His free hand runs up and down my side, sending goose bumps up my spine and around my skin. He nips and sucks my other nipple into his mouth, making it red.

"Atem~" I moan "stop teasing."

He smirks up at me at my words, obviously enjoying me withering beneath him when he hasn't even done much. I get a boost of confidence and grab the back of his neck, pulling his head up into a kiss. He's taken aback so he doesn't kiss back at first, when he does I take it to my advantage and flip us over.

"Yugi?" He tilts his head at my sudden action. My brain spins with the realization of what I just did, I just need to think, what does he do for me?

I lean forward to attach myself to his neck, sucking his flesh into my mouth, nipping every so often to leave a mark just like he does. His groans make me feel pleased as I'm doing this right and he offers his neck more to me by tilting it to the side. I trail down his neck and throat, down his chest, passing his nipple with a long lick of my tongue, making him growl. I kiss down to his toned stomach, licking strips on his abs, leaving hickeys on each one.