Chapter 7

Maya came through the bay window finding Riley on her chair where she usually did her make-up but this time fast asleep.
She looked around trying to find out if someone else was in the room but they weren't.
She exhaled as she went to sit down next to Riley and shook her awake.

"Where am I?" Riley asked.
"Your room, preggos. Don't worry. You're not somewhere unsafe. Are you okay?" Maya asked as Riley nod.
"Yeah. Just tired. I didn't sleep very well last night. This baby is kicking a storm. Maybe it's even triplets," Riley said laughing as Maya smiled.
"Finsih getting ready. I wanna head to school," Maya said.

~

Math, Maya thought.
One of the stuff she has definitely had a big hate towards.
She exhaled as she sat down and the teacher started with Algebra.
She saw as Riley put her hand under her chin slowly dozing off.
She quickly shook her as she started to work on what the teacher had told as Maya looked at her.

What was going on she didn't know.
She exhaled trying to see things from her perspective.
Pregnant at 15 with a kid and possibly even having to drop out of high school.
The last few days she hasn't been herself and she knew it was going to be very rough.
Even if it was because of a pregnancy.