Chapter 93

It was the next morning and practically around eight am.
In the Friar household it was certainly something amazing for everyone to finally be able to just get everything done with.
Maya and Josh were flying out tomorrow night to get home earlier while everyone else agreed to go as well so this was their last day in Texas basically.

"Okay. There is this nice place called Stumpy's game drive park. It's basically a rodeo but it had some exciting stuff for Sandra's kids as well whxih we can do," Lucas said.
"Sounds good, Luke. Would you be okay with us taking them?" Riley asked.
"Yeah. Amber, Hunter what do you kids say? Would a day with Uncle Lucas and his friends be nice?" Sandra said and they nod.
"Go crazy then I better go and find my husband. Have a nice day kiddos," Sandra said and was gone.
"Come here, Hunter," Riley said pulling the boy in her lap.
"We are gonna have fun," Riley said.
"Come here Amy," Lucas said picking up the five year old as they were off.

The rodeo was about half an hour away from the ranch and of course the kids were immediately excited to be there.

"Bull," Hunter said and Lucas smiled.
"You know I rode one of those 3 years ago. I can easily join you..."
"Lucas Joseph Friar, over my dead body," Riley said from where she was giving Mckenzie a bottle.
"You are not getting on one of those things while you have a daughter of barely 3 months," Riley said and Maya smiled at that.

"Listen to her, Ranger Rick. She is not going to allow you to do a lot with bulls ever gain," Maya said and Lucas nods.