Chapter 8

The gang was busy eating lunch when Maya saw that Missy and Charlie were all over everyone.
She exhaled as she knew when Riley saw either she would freak out.

Maya looked back at Riley where she was very asleep.
She constantly wanted to fall asleep and she doesn't know how they are gonna keep her awake.

In the meantime while eating her soup Riley closed her eyes and fell asleep right in her soup.
Farkle couldn't help but laugh while Maya and Lucas got her face out of the bowl.

"Riley! Hey, wake up," Maya said.
"Leave me," Riley said and Maya knew it was sleep talking.
"Pregnant woman always fall asleep. Just a pity this one looks like an idiot," Missy said and Maya looked at her.
"Even asleep she sure does look beautiful," Charlie said and Lucas stood up.
"Get the cowboy heck out of..."
"Stop it. You two go," Maya said as they left.
"Riles, Lucas is here. Wake up," Maya said as Lucas went to sit down next to her.

He lightly touched her back but had no reaction.
He took a quick look at her before giving her a kiss causing her to wake up.

"Where am I?" Riley asked and Maya smiled.
"You should get more sleep," Smackle said.
"Cafeteria. Come let's go get you cleaned up," Maya said as they went to the bathroom.