Chapter 36

Maya woke up seeing that Riley was still asleep.
She quickly went to the bathroom as she got dressed while she knew that her best friend was totally still sleepy after everything she had been through.

Maya walked back into the bedroom as she put her stuff back in her backpack before she got her tablet which her dear boyfriend was calling her on through FaceTime.

"Hey, Boing," Maya said softly.
"She still asleep?" Josh asked and Maya nod.
"She always is. Anyway. What you up to today?" Maya asked.
"Not much. Me and Alex have to head out to some friends while I just have a chill afternoon. You?"
"Baby shopping with Riley and Missy then we are just hanging at the bakery this afternoon. You are more than welcome to come by," Maya said.
"I probably will. Gotta go. Love you," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"Love you too," Maya said ending the call.

~

"You know this is actually quite nice," Riley said as Maya smiled to where they were in the baby section.
"It actually is. My sister has one of them. She's just a bit older than seven months," Missy said and Maya exhaled.

The entire time Riley and Missy had been talking about baby stuff and Maya didn't see the use to them since it was just something for her.
She didn't have a child or a baby sister so she wouldn't know so she was feeling left out before she saw two girls she knew.

"Carla, Renée what are you guys doing here?" Maya asked giving each of them a hug.
"Baby shopping. Baby brother," Carla said.
"I'm glad. Baby shopping for Riley's baby. She's just a bit over seventeen weeks," Maya said.
"We gotta get going. See you Hart," Renée said as they were gone.