Chapter 73

Maya looked at the ultrasound she had gotten a week fess ago with her very first appointment while she looked back at her tablet.
Of course she wasn't that far that she needed to physically look around for themes yet she was only seventeen weeks hy now but she wmated to be prepared.

Maya looked over as she saw Lucas and Riley busy reading The Fault In Our Stars while Mckenzie was fast asleep in Lucas's arms.
Lucas looks over finding Riley fast asleep as he couldn't help but smile.
He closed the book as he put it down.

"Good night, Princess," Lucas said giving Riley and Mckenzie a kihss before be closed his eyes.

Instantly Maya heard little snoring noises as she shook her head.
She closed her tablet as she went to take Mckenzie out of Lucas's arms heading to her nursery room.

Maya was of course staying the night and she knew it would just be a matter of time before she also stood where her best friends stood but she didn't want to rush into anything.
Not just yet.
She laid Mckenzie down in her bassinet as she smiled.

"Yeah, Baby. Your mommy and daddy loves you very dearly and tonight Aunt Maya will take care of you. Is that okay?" Maya asked as she could see Mckenzie got fussy.
"Okay," Maya said grabbing the bottle next to her as she quickly fed the little baby before laying her back down for a good night rest.