Chapter 50

Maya smiles as she looks over to where Riley and Lucas were just chatting while she looked at her promise ring Riley got her a few years ago.
Knowing it could be something like this it was something she never before had realized.
Her best friend was pregnant by almost 26 weeks but something didn't match up with most of their stuff.

"So, how are you feeling about that one being born soon?" Josh asked and Maya shrugged her shoulders.

She saw as Riley was now fast asleep and Lucas looked over to make sure she was actually asleep.

"I need your help. I want to arrange a baby shower for her and I thought Maya could help."
"Of course, Luke," Maya said.

These days since the pregnancy was announced Maya had tried very hard to not say Ranger Rick or Huckleberry but rather Luke which everybody actually does call him so it wouldn't be as weird.

"Okay. I think we should do it as soon as we get back. I was thinking early March," Lucas said.
"Okay, that's a good idea. What theme did you think about? That is kinds important," Maya said.
"She is loving like ladybugs. Maybe..."
"Miraculous ladybug is a good option and I can easily get it all together. Plus one of my mom's friends are a like planner so I can ask her to help us. Okay, I'll get us each a coke then you can switch on High School Musical, Josh," Maya said as she stood up.