Chapter 95

Maya exhaled as she sat waiting for her brother to show up.
She was now officially 20 weeks which was half way through her pregnancy.

Maya heard a knock not knowing whether it was Mason or someone else.
She exhaled as she went towards the door opening it up.

"You must have a really good reason to drag me back to New York sooner than I was supposed to be back," Maya said and Mason looked at her.
"You're pregnant," Mason said.
"Mason Cole Hart, is that why you wanted to see me? For goodness sake," Maya said.
"No, it's Dad," Mason said after he got over the shock of his sister pregnant.
"Mason, he threw me and Mom away long ago," Maya said.
"I know you hate him but please. He's still your father," Mason said.
"Mason, I was five years old when he decided he would take his son and leave. Why just take one twin and keep them away from each other? Why? He doesn't care," Maya said.
"Please could you just listen to me," Mason said and Maya showed him they could sit down.

"He is not in a good spot and our Step-mother is getting fed up," Mason said.
"Mason, I know he is my father but I can't become involve in him life again. If I do that how will it end for me? He left over ten years ago. Why keep twins apart for 12 years? He never send anyone. Not a letter nor a text. I don't think I should get involved. Especially with the baby on his way," Maya said.
"I know you are not heartless and not a monster. I'll wait for your call," Mason said as he was out of the apartment.