Chapter 51

Maya looked as she saw Riley was fast asleep in her shoulder just smiling.
Of course she, Josh and the two soon-to-be parents were just watching another High school musical movie but Riley was clearly very asleep.
Maya hears a snore noise as everyone looked at Riley.

"Aw, cute," Lucas said.
"Cory also does it. Snore. Topanga had variously times told him to stop," Josh said.
"She has done it in the..." Maya said as she saw Riley was drooling.
"Ew, Huckleberry get her off. These are brand new clothes," Maya said.
"Okay," Lucas said as he took Riley but she had her grib on Maya's hair.
"Ow, Riley let go," Maya said and Lucas exhale.
"Put your hand on your stomach, Sweetheart. Mac is kicking," Lucas said and Riley put her hand on her stomach.
"Love you, Mac," Riley mumbled and Maya laughed as Lucas carried her to bed.

Josh smiled as he took out a little box giving it to his girlfriend.
Maya looked for a minute at him before she opened it up.

"A promise ring

"A promise ring. Think after all we've been through you deserve something which gives you insurance that I am not going anywhere," Josh said as he slipped the ring over Maya's finger.
"Joshua, that wasn't needed," Maya said.
"I wanted to do it. Love you," Josh said.
"I love you too, Boing," Maya said as she gave Josh a kiss.