Chapter 27

"What! I can not believe he..."
"Calm your voice before you wake your niece up," Maya said as she looked at Riley.
"Okay. Riley," Josh said lightly shaking his niece.
"Riely, wake up," Josh said and he exhales.
"Did you really think that was going to help? She's a heavy sleeper," Maya said.
"I don't know. I was hoping it would. Why don't I order pizza and then we can watch a movie?" Josh asked and Maya nod.

Maya quickly went through the movies that Riley had in the television getting comfortable on the couch as Josh sat down next to her.
He smiles seeing it was a chilled romcom instead of a rough film which he wasn't keen on.

Ten minutes later.

"Goodness she's a deep sleeper," Maya said as Josh smiled.
"My brother is as well," Josh said as Lucas came through the door.

"Put that thing off. She's gonna wake up," Lucas said.
"You owe Maya an apology over your temper tantrum this afternoon," Josh said and Maya exhaled.
"Thanks snitch," Lucas said and Maya shook her head.
"She doesn't need a reason to talk to her boyfriend about this," Josh said.
"Talking about that. How the hell could you let this happen? Pregnant at fifteen! Are you crazy?"
"Look who's talking. The guy who wasn't apart of Maya's life until right now. How many years did you miss? Don't lecture me," Lucas said.
"Frair, don't you..."
"Okay stop. How in earth can she still be asleep through you boys' yelling?" Maya asked as she went closer to Josh giving him a kiss.
"Please stop," Maya said.
"Fine," Josh said.
"I gotta go. Tell her I was here," Lucas said as he went out of the door.